Verizon to T-Mobile (Ohio)

Search This thread

Powell730

Dec 6, 2010
so im thinking about changing from verizon to tmobile because i really want unlimited data back (nfl sunday ticket). was just wanting some opinions from anyone else that made this switch in the central ohio area or has been with tmobile in the central ohio area.. how's the coverage? you hear good and bad, sounds like it's on the up in the recent years and future but theres nothing like the actual customers opinions.

quantumtransfer

Apr 10, 2010
Phoenix
verizon is the only carrier that has the nfl ticket viewable on the smart devices like phones and tabs.. so even if you did change for tmo. youd still lose the other option. or mix and match verizon tab with tmo smartphone with tethering unlocked throught roooting. really up to you

Powell730

Dec 6, 2010
verizon is the only carrier that has the nfl ticket viewable on the smart devices like phones and tabs.. so even if you did change for tmo. youd still lose the other option. or mix and match verizon tab with tmo smartphone with tethering unlocked throught roooting. really up to you

I think you're thinking of NFL mobile. I have DirecTV and NFL Sunday ticket like the person below.

Also remember after a certain amount of data usage T-Mobile does begin to slow down data speeds to 2G

Even with the unlimited 4g plan? I thought speeds were only throttled when you had, ie: 1gb of 4g data, then it would be unlimited after that but on the slower network.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

rkingsparx81

Sep 13, 2010
I'm on T-Mobile and they do not slow down data if your on the $80 unlimited plan

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1406697962908.jpg
    1406697962908.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 78

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Butler county Ohio. T-Mobile purchased aws spectrum from Verizon at 2100 mhz. Spoke to an engineer. Gave me his cell number and said to let me know how things are working. Really nice guy. He said volte is live in butler county also.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm on T-Mobile and they do not slow down data if your on the $80 unlimited plan

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    The NFL Sunday ticket app from DirecTV is available and works great on T-Mobile.