[ROM][4.4.x] SlimKat - P880 - Optimus X4HD [Build 8.1 ][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

nmbbf

Oct 12, 2012
porto
Xiaomi 11T Pro
So I just installed cwm touch recovery 6.0.4.5 because I had a previous one , that when I tried to install the rom was giving me that status 7 error , which aborted the installation.

Now it isntalls correctly, I format system etc, everything correct, but when I reboot, the device is stuck at lg logo ! Anything I should do ?

moneyvirus

Nov 29, 2012
To be honest read..... Demetris said it he can't do any thing about it at the moment so wait and try one of the other great 4.4.2 ROMs like aicp or vanir

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

s1ck82

Mar 5, 2012
Oporto
To flash with twrp with multirom is the same way i have flashed 4.3?

black@pirate

Aug 13, 2013
v2.4 is using all the way cm11 official branches with up2date commits.
If those are not booting there is nothing i can do at the moment, sorry.
I’m guessing is the hackish way we got cm11 official, one and only way out is to use omnirom branches and :fingers-crossed:

@Demetris, have you figured out how to use with CM11 official branches with slimkat? or are you still using omni branches? Yesterday, I tried to build Kikat Purity with Official CM branches and it stucked at LG logo, >> waiting for surface flinger... , with omni branches, it's working well.

vieri_202

Jun 7, 2013
Hurghada
Gonna try it when I'm home

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

edit: rom boots up...testing .seems everything working

edi:2 no sound...phone freezes alotttt then reboots itself and yea clean install..still not good

Last edited:
Reactions: Alekaxx

XxXDarknessXxX

Jan 3, 2011
Yeah i agree and also the slim3.0 came out. But hey we have tons of kitkat roms they should be enough.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    slim_op_v05.jpg

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:

The Real Dark Slim
    Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
    Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
    Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
    System-Wide Keyboard Controls
    Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    SlimCenter
    Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    Camera Features
    Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Downloads - Download the rom, gapps and other addons.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Chat with the slim team and other slim users

IRC: #slimusers at #freenode
    New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    Google+ [link]
    Twitter [link]
    Facebook [Link]

Downloads

Build 4.2
    http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Optimus...-4.4.2.build.4.2-UNOFFICIAL-20140410-1951.zip
    Build 4.4
    http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Optimus...-4.4.2.build.4.4-UNOFFICIAL-20140414-1808.zip
    Build 4.6
    http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Optimus...-4.4.2.build.4.6-UNOFFICIAL-20140421-1951.zip
    Build 4.6 kernel updated
    http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Optimus...-4.4.2.build.4.6-UNOFFICIAL-20140427-1145.zip
    Build 5.2
    http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Optimus...-4.4.2.build.5.2-UNOFFICIAL-20140520-2148.zip
    Build > 5.2 Credit: laufersteppenwolf <-thanks buddy ;)
    http://goo.im/devs/laufersteppenwolf/SlimKat

SlimGapps and other addons for 4.4.x SlimKat here.

CREDITS:
    LG for initial sources!
    Ricardo Cerqueira for CyanogenMod support
    Adam77Root,Me,laufersteppenwolf Great Teamwork Guys kudos!
    Slim Developers for their sources!
    CyanogenMod Team for Cyanogenmod!

banner-galaxy-tab-10-1-p7510-p7500-slim-bean-rom-121220.jpg
    ok get ready to press thanks button :D
    This is going official :highfive:

I need two official beta testers @laufersteppenwolf since you ask first, you are the one if still interested
    And i need one more ;)
    Build 4.6 is out.
    Mako touch driver+Tegra4 Nvidia blobs and rild.
    Enjoy
    Uploaded New 4.6 build with updated kernel :D
    Flash and you are welcome to fly with me! :laugh:
    By the way camera shoot is now working flawlessly on grouper blobs only 1st photo will lag a bit. :highfive:
    Guys, I've got something for y'all ;) :D

HERE's a working SlimKat build (3.85) which I built last night ;)
    And yeah, I do have @Demetris 's permissions to post this file here ;)

So, happy flashing ;)