Russian Custom Rules

Search This thread

CozyHandy

Feb 22, 2014
Hello dear friends!:laugh:
Glad to introduce you "Russian Custom Rules" - FREE android guide to Russian Customs Formalities for travellers.

If you traveller and want to travel to Russia, this application will help you to obtain information about custom regulations on Russian border.

Crossing russian border can be very annoying, but if you know Russian custom laws, it will be easy trip!

My work is only started, so i trying to get more information and advices about ergonomics and usability improvement of my app.

Please, write about your impressions!

Please, take a few seconds to meet with this application on Google Play:
(search for "Russian Custom Rules" or "com.cozyhandy.russiancustomrules")

The application is on the early stage of it life, so i you have an advices of improvement of my work, please write me so i'll be able to modify my app. (p.s. it would be nice, if you rate this app on Play Market or write your opinion)!

Attachments

• RCR-Recom512en.png
    RCR-Recom512en.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 271
  • ic_launcher144.png
    ic_launcher144.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 185

CozyHandy

Feb 22, 2014
[FREE][APP] Russian Custom Rules

:good:
We are newbies in english-spoken applications!
So, if you find any mistakes or inaccuracies - please write us, we try to fix it as soon as possible.

Any advices and critics also welcome!

CozyHandy

Feb 22, 2014
New design of Russian customs rules application!

Dear friends! We changed design of Russian customs rules application according to community advices.
Try out this new redesigned version of free guide for travellers!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cozyhandy.russiancustomrules

When you travelling leaving of entering Russia, you meet with border and customs control. Our application will help you to obtain information about Russian custom regulations and prepare for pass through customs formalities.
Just choose the direction of travel (Leaving Russia or Entering Russia), then choose kind of transport (air, rail, road, water, by feet) - and our application will display customs control rules, applicable in a given situation .
There is also a small section devoted to the Olympic Games in Sochi-2014 (the rules also applicable to the Paralympic Games in Sochi-2014 ) .

Please, use with pleasure!

#Russia #customs #border #android #russian

Attachments

• RCR-en1-home.png
    RCR-en1-home.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 26
  • RCR-en2-main.png
    RCR-en2-main.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 25
  • RCR-en3-trans.png
    RCR-en3-trans.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 23
  • RCR-en4-bus.png
    RCR-en4-bus.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 24

CozyHandy

Feb 22, 2014
Russian Custom Rules - New version

New version of Russian Custom Rules is released!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cozyhandy.russiancustomrules

Russian customs rules - the perfect assistant for travelers crossing the state border of Russia.
New application design, New chapters, Wide list of information!

Travelling to Russia? Don't waste your time at Russian customs with a new version of "Russian Custom Rules"!

When you travelling abroad of entering Russia, you meet with border and customs control. Our application will help you to obtain information about Russian custom regulations and prepare for pass through customs formalities.

Just choose the direction of travel (Leaving Russia or Entering Russia), then choose chapter that you interested in - and our application will display customs control rules, applicable in a given situation .

Use with pleasure, write to us about your wishes and offers!

If you liked the application - please Rate it and Write a review - Your assessment will give us the strength to continue to improve the app!

#Russia #travel #vacation #customs #border

Attachments

• RCR-EN-02-basic.png
    RCR-EN-02-basic.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 15
  • RCR-EN-04-enter.png
    RCR-EN-04-enter.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 16
  • RCR-EN-05-goods.png
    RCR-EN-05-goods.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 15
  • RCR-EN-06-food.png