Weird unlock behaviour

Search This thread

salomaoa

Sep 14, 2011
Valongo
Something very annoying is happening since I installed Purity 4.4.3 ROM.

When I unlock my device (coming from lockscreen) most of the times the unlock doesn’t take me to my launcher (Novalauncher) homescreen. Instead, the unlock process takes me to my chrome browser, my dialling screen, sms app or even google playstore.

It seems like, after the unlock, I’m taken to some of latest used apps and not to my homescreen as expected.

Even weirder: After unlocking my phone, if my sms app (for example) is shown and I press the “back” softkey to exit the app (and then go to my homescreen) I’m taken to another opened app (chrome, for example) and another app after that. Sometimes I have to press de “back” key several times to finally reach the launcher homescreen.

That’s right, after unlocking my device I could simply press the “home” button and avoid all those “back” key pressing, but it would still be an abnormal situation. If everything was ok, unlocking my device should lead me directly to my homescreen.

I’ve tried different launchers, different lockscreen apps and even enabled and disabled LMT launcher (pie) and AcDisplay to check if those app could be causing this, but the problem remains.

It doesn’t happen always, but most of the times, especially it my phone is locked for a longer time.

Any ideas??

Salomao

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Do you have anything else like xposed modules?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk