Odin Fail!

Search This thread

heyjhay

Oct 2, 2013
please help me guys dont know what to do now to update my device from ICS to Jellybean heres my sreenshots>>>>

Last edited:

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Same as everyone else with Odin problems; Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General, find it & try as many of the troubleshooting steps as many times as you need to in order to get a successful flash.

There's nothing which isn't in the thread that can be suggested in these situations, it is 'the Bible for these situations. You may need to persevere (I.E keep at it, don't post here' Saying I've tried a few of the thing in the thread it won't work blah blah blah blah') as it sometimes takes a number of flashes or to actually try everything in the thread a number of times.

So...You now have the tools to get this done, the rest is up to you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same as everyone else with Odin problems; Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General, find it & try as many of the troubleshooting steps as many times as you need to in order to get a successful flash.

There's nothing which isn't in the thread that can be suggested in these situations, it is 'the Bible for these situations. You may need to persevere (I.E keep at it, don't post here' Saying I've tried a few of the thing in the thread it won't work blah blah blah blah') as it sometimes takes a number of flashes or to actually try everything in the thread a number of times.

So...You now have the tools to get this done, the rest is up to you.