[q] sprint galaxy s4 : Unknown - baseband/imei/software version

Search This thread

taz8o9

Jan 15, 2011
My phone was previously unlocked... I installed a custom rom and after that my phone started acting up... It wont read the sim card and when i went to check the settings it tell me that the baseband is unknown the imei is unknown ans the software version is also unknown.... If anyone has had this issue and has been able to fix this can someone please help me

darkrulier

Feb 6, 2014
I happened to me once, and I flashed a Stock original ROM via ODIN and it fixed it, although I had to call Sprint because whenever I tried to make a call it gave me an error message, apparently I got "kicked off the network". Next time do a back up of your efs folder!!!!!!!

My phone was previously unlocked... I installed a custom rom and after that my phone started acting up... It wont read the sim card and when i went to check the settings it tell me that the baseband is unknown the imei is unknown ans the software version is also unknown.... If anyone has had this issue and has been able to fix this can someone please help me

taz8o9

Jan 15, 2011
I happened to me once, and I flashed a Stock original ROM via ODIN and it fixed it, although I had to call Sprint because whenever I tried to make a call it gave me an error message, apparently I got "kicked off the network". Next time do a back up of your efs folder!!!!!!!

I tried that more than 5 times but my efs foldel does not have the nv_data.bin it seems to be missing... and i cant call sprint because i am not on their network