[ROM]Neo_Dark3_ROM_TG01_21916_WWE_rev1.0

Search This thread

HentaiZ

May 1, 2009
Vecsés
www.gportal.hu
Hi there dear Feropont.
I would like You to make this awsome ROM of Yours with that SPB mbile shell that is in fxdjacentyfxd 's ROM if possible (if I remember correctly its the 3.5.5. version)!
Please if You have some time to kill make this little wish of mine come true.
Thank U anyway.

zubimast2208

Jan 29, 2009
thnxs for nice rom.....can u plz tell me how can i add my country in accu weather ....actually em in china ...i tried but failed can u plz help me....

master_lie

Aug 23, 2010
Bielefeld
Weather Location Database

thnxs for nice rom.....can u plz tell me how can i add my country in accu weather ....actually em in china ...i tried but failed can u plz help me....

Write the code of your cities, and I'll make a list, and then we can choose from the list.
Codes need to write like that. Example: ASI|RU|RS051|KOROLEV

Last edited:

(InsertNameHere)

Jan 11, 2010
I would like to try this rom, but i will need radio 0300 instead of 1600 for voice quality reasons, i have tried to change radio in tgtool but it gives a imgfs warning, can this warning be ignored or is this because it needs to be done in another kitchen?

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
I would like to try this rom, but i will need radio 0300 instead of 1600 for voice quality reasons, i have tried to change radio in tgtool but it gives a imgfs warning, can this warning be ignored or is this because it needs to be done in another kitchen?

no not ignore- you will brick your phone! you use my 0300 radio kitchen, yes?
perhaps causes from another kitchen or while is protected.

but if you nly like to short test, leave 1600 and test. (i have test- but i don´t like- to much manuall settings, no slide left/rigt to next homescreen ...)

Reactions: (InsertNameHere)

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester

but if you nly like to short test, leave 1600 and test. (i have test- but i don´t like- to much manuall settings, no slide left/rigt to next homescreen ...)
Yes Miro! When Feropont kindly shares his new 6.5 ROM yiu can update your old ROMs for the extra RAM and ROM!

A Big thanks to Feropont for changing and revolutionizing our community!

eskyt

Jan 14, 2010
I had just flashed 23152 Shell WWE.
Did not test yet fully, but - after start 108.65MB free RAM, 111.68mb after hard reset!!!
...and it is with "heavy" Shell... Unbelievable!
And, pay attention, not because "tricks" with tweaks, but by mutching the system to hardware. This guy is high level programmer, doing what Toshiba had to do before releasing the device - this is, probably, first professional ROMs I am meeting here...
Incredible!

Last edited:

eddgarms

Jan 13, 2010
ROM check FAIL !

Checked rom with Tgtool it says:

WARNING: imgfs signature not found where expected
CHECK FAILED. DO NOT FLASH

What about this warning ?
Flash or not ?

Scougar

May 22, 2010
USA
Think I'll add this to my collection of ROM's to try out :)

What is this Dar4 that another user mentioned (Dark 4?). Will you be possibly be releasing that as well as a ROM feropont? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The new ROM and new visual style "NeoMix Dark3 Titanium"

Hi!
    Provides users XDA my ROM.

Current version
    NeoMix_Dark3_ROM_TG01_21916_WWE_rev1.0
    Date: 23 February 2011
    Version Radio: 5005.1600.05
    Build version: WM 6.5 5.2.21916.5095 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3833 (6 august 2010 16:49:39)

Detailed description:
    Free RAM: ~ 95 mb
    Free ROM: ~ 295 mb
    Remove ROM: Autoupadate,DRM,Enterprise,FWUPDATE-replaced by the package mini,IPSECVPN,Livesearch,SampleMusic,Skybox,Skymarket,SqlCeMobile,SQM-replaced by the package mini,VoIP,WelcomeCenter,WindowsLive,WMWidgets, turn off unnecessary services, standard keyboard MS, standard task manager MS, 3D Toshiba Menu, keyboard Toshiba, OEM cleared of debris operators and soft TG01.

Added ROM: Arcsoft MMS 5_2_8_45_WVGA, library HTC SensorSDK to support the games, RescoExplorer, ShakeAndSave, Nitrogen, Jblend Java, psShutXP, keyboard Ezinput 2.1.2016, skin Canvas stanart Dialer (portrait), WOW HD, GPS Driver to ComPort.

Hard reset is required after installation!

Special thanks to:
    1. Barin for perfect rom-building tool and a lot of friendly advices
    2. Cedesmith for cool TGtool program
    3. Alexx~ & AndrewSh for friendly support
    4. sv0911, bol422, master_lie my friend website 4pda.ru for the project NeoMix_Dark3
    Sorry my bad English.
    Thanks.
    Download:

Please keep the feedback.
    looks nice!!!! :eek:

sorry, not very technical - is this rom 6.5? or 6.1? :eek:

no prob. we are here! it´s a 6.5 ROM
    A nice ROMs. And if you like, then Feropont makes yet another, with the new NeoMix Dar4 that is currently in test.
    I am busy with the Dark 3 NeoMix WVGA WWE and EU (ROMs with the installation folder 'Programme') and would soon bring out.
    Sorry for my English.

Weather Location Database China

Copy to Program Files / Titanium Weather / weather in the settings to select your city.