[ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - captivatemtd - Milestone 6

Search This thread

sixstringsg

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2009
Dallas, TX
aokptitleblue-1.png

I want to thank CyanogenMod and Team Hacksung for doing such an awesome job on getting ICS on the captivate. This project would be nothing without their contributions.

changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
installation-1.png
  1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
  2. MAKE A NANDROID
  3. Flash Team Hacksung's latest build
  4. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  5. flash ROM
  6. flash Gapps
  7. reboot
downloads-4.png

Builds/Milestiones: http://goo.im/devs/aokp/captivatemtd
Fixed Milestone 5: http://androtransfer.com/get.php?p=AOKP/captivatemtd/aokp_captivatemtd_milestone-5.zip
What's fixed: startup scripts in ROM control, external_sd mounting on PC.

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Romann
Donate to Me
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

submit features or report bugs here

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

Last edited:

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Video recording tends to hang up when you stop, changing camera resolution FC, soft keys are not reorient home key is back and back key is home thats all i can see so far smooth and great :D

UPDATE: Galaxy S option is missing where you set the gamma thing its on the the system but icon is missing, can't seem to get a GPS lock and I also notice im getting quite good signal bars of 3 to 4 now im worried does this show the real signal I usually have 3 to 1 bar signal at home

Last edited:

apg5031

Nov 7, 2010
@b-eock

i saw your signature that you have OC'ed your captivate to 1.8ghz...
i wanted to see how you did it...i know how to OC my captivate and have it at 1.2Ghz.....I want know to know what kind of voltage settings you have and how is the battery life?

i m on build 16 with glitch v14 b4...

Stephen.k.spear

Jul 12, 2011
West Palm Beach
Video recording tends to hang up when you stop, changing camera resolution FC, soft keys are not reorient home key is back and back key is home thats all i can see so far smooth and great :D

UPDATE: Galaxy S option is missing where you set the gamma thing its on the the system but icon is missing, can't seem to get a GPS lock and I also notice im getting quite good signal bars of 3 to 4 now im worried does this show the real signal I usually have 3 to 1 bar signal at home

Having the same issues with our fascinate builds for the Aries parts. Were are looking into it.

Sent from my glitched aokp unicorn.

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Is there something different from this and the aokp build 26 from VibrantTurk?

Vibranturk posted an unofficial port of this rom, This rom is Official from the developers and fully supported. If you are already on build 26 v2 by vibranturk i would suggest you to stay on it till this is updated to the next version as both of them are same and infact this has some issues listed by people a few posts back. I have personally not had any camera issues on vibranturks port.
I am sure the developers here will make the next build more stable and better.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts