[Q] Enter Sim-Network Unlock pin -> already rooted,s-off and SuperCid

Search This thread

pstoll

Sep 7, 2011
Hello, I would be really happy if you could help me soving this puzzle, really appreciate it!

I got my HTC ONE m7 back from repair and they changed the mainboard so that I got a new IMEI.
Now the phone is Locked to my previous provider A1 Telekom Austria (CID: VODAP120)

I got my phone, rooted, superSu, S-off and SupderCid, ARHD71, but cant get my phone sim unlocked?!
Message: Enter "SIM network unlock PIN" -> whenever I put my Sim-Card in (Drei/3 provider)
attached picture of my current phone status.

Im really out of ideas :confused:, hopefully someone of you can help me with this!

Attachments

• GETVAR_all.JPG
    GETVAR_all.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello, I would be really happy if you could help me soving this puzzle, really appreciate it!

I got my HTC ONE m7 back from repair and they changed the mainboard so that I got a new IMEI.
Now the phone is Locked to my previous provider A1 Telekom Austria (CID: VODAP120)

I got my phone, rooted, superSu, S-off and SupderCid, ARHD71, but cant get my phone sim unlocked?!
Message: Enter "SIM network unlock PIN" -> whenever I put my Sim-Card in (Drei/3 provider)
attached picture of my current phone status.

Im really out of ideas :confused:, hopefully someone of you can help me with this!

you must purchase a sim-unlock code. S-OFF/supercid/root will not sim-unlock the phone.

you must be as close as possible to 100% stock to use the unlock code. Anyway try it, if id doesn't work then go back to stock and re-enter the unlock code.

pstoll

Sep 7, 2011
you must purchase a sim-unlock code. S-OFF/supercid/root will not sim-unlock the phone.

you must be as close as possible to 100% stock to use the unlock code. Anyway try it, if id doesn't work then go back to stock and re-enter the unlock code.

Thanks for trying to help me! The issue is, that there is no Unlock Code for this IMEI, I tried 5 differnt suppliers and noone could provide a code.
I guess the reason for that is the device is brand new...

Attachments

• bootloader.jpg
    bootloader.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 123

pstoll

Sep 7, 2011
in this case you could try the SIEEMPI method. The HTC ONE isn't listed on that page but many users reported that it works (in this thread)

I tried that, but I get an error when hit SIMLOCK, see screenshot. Also, the Config.dat file isnt there afterwards, tried to push it via adb to /root but it says "Read Only File-System". Am I doing something wrong? Transferred the file via usb on SD-Card and then copied it via ES Explorer to the root folder. Any Clue? Thanks.

pstoll

Sep 7, 2011
the procedure is a bit different for the HTC One, you have to copy the .dat file to a fat32 hard drive connected to your phone with a usb Y-cable. take a look at the thread I have linked above, read the last few pages.

IT WORKED! Cheers mate. Thanks for giving me the hint with SIEEMPI method.

Top Liked Posts