[One Click]Updated!!! LG Revo All in One Pkg for Root, CWM 5.0.2.7, and Unroot

Search This thread

bcblount

Apr 4, 2011
Durango
I have the usb drivers installed and usb debugging on but it seems to be just sitting here? What can I do?

[*] LG Revolution Root
'CWM' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
[*] Exploit copyright (C) 2011 Revolutionary
[*] Scripting for LG Esteem by Dan Rosenberg (@djrbliss)
[*] Re-Done for LG Revolution with CWM by Matt Michaelson (@mtmichaelson)
[*] Before continuing, ensure USB debugging is enabled, that you
[*] have the latest LG drivers installed, and that your phone is
[*] connected via USB.
[*]
[*] Press enter to root your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .
[*]
[*] Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *

jimmyhawk

Feb 15, 2009
I have the usb drivers installed and usb debugging on but it seems to be just sitting here? What can I do?

[*] LG Revolution Root
'CWM' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
[*] Exploit copyright (C) 2011 Revolutionary
[*] Scripting for LG Esteem by Dan Rosenberg (@djrbliss)
[*] Re-Done for LG Revolution with CWM by Matt Michaelson (@mtmichaelson)
[*] Before continuing, ensure USB debugging is enabled, that you
[*] have the latest LG drivers installed, and that your phone is
[*] connected via USB.
[*]
[*] Press enter to root your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .
[*]
[*] Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *

+1

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

tifford

Jul 14, 2011
birmingham
[*] Installing root tools...
rm failed for /system/bin/su, No such file or directory
rm failed for /system/xbin/su, No such file or directory
rm failed for /system/app/Superuser.apk, No such file or
rm failed for /system/tmp/su, No such file or directory
rm failed for /system/tmp/busybox, No such file or direc
rm failed for /system/tmp/Superuser.apk, No such file or
rm failed for /system/etc/install-recovery.sh, No such f
rm failed for /system/recovery-from-boot.p, No such file
rmdir failed for /system/tmp, No such file or directory
277 KB/s (0 bytes in 22228.000s)
1515 KB/s (0 bytes in 1867568.001s)
1444 KB/s (0 bytes in 785801.000s)
[*] Backing Up Stock Recovery.img to SDCard...

this is what it tells me near the end of rooting...
but it still completes and successfully roots, but the problem comes when i try to unroot

it gets to the adverse command in the unroot process, "uninstalling root tools," but can't find those files. it seems to unroot it, but it doesn't uninstall CWM..

am i missing something simple?

marty28645

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
Unroot problem

hey guys im trying to unroot and get back to stock. I used the unroot bat and the phone is unrooted but cwm is still on the phone. How can I remove cwm? Thanks in advance.

newsky4

Jun 10, 2010
help

Sorry for my ignorance, but after I download the file and extract all, install the drivers, what do I do next?

marty28645

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
I will copy script as soon as I get home in an hour or so. Would it hurt anything if I used the LG esteem one click root to unroot? Just don't want to eff anything up.

jds3118

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 19, 2011
ocala
Samsung Galaxy S8+
OnePlus 6T
Confused here did I do something wrong my revo is rooted and ROM manager says I have cwm version 4.0.1.5 installed but when I try to enter recovery it powers down then flashes the LG logo then the screen flashes and freezes with no recovery any help would be great

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
Confused here did I do something wrong my revo is rooted and ROM manager says I have cwm version 4.0.1.5 installed but when I try to enter recovery it powers down then flashes the LG logo then the screen flashes and freezes with no recovery any help would be great

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App

Where did you get the CWM recovery from?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an All-in-One package to Root and install CWM Recovery or to UnRoot and install the stock recovery. I have spent many hours trying to modify this to be as easy as possible for all to accomplish their goals whether by modding or returning to stock.

What is This?
    This is an exploit built by the Revolutionary team, that was ported to the Esteem by djrbliss, then I was able to fix permissions and install su and superuser. The exploit is not built by me, rather by the Revolutionary guys. This zip contains the proper drivers for the Revolution, all root files, and the Root&Recovery.bat file. The .bat has been modified to fix ANY of the problems people are having with root, and will make it so that CWM will stick through reboot. It installs the newest versions of the su binary and Superuser.apk. It will also install ClockWorkMod Recovery also (no need to run RevoToolkit anymore). The unroott will uninstall and delete the su binary and remove Superuser.apk. It will also remove CWM and install the stock ZV7 recovery.img. If there are any problems, just let me know.

How Do I Root and Install CWM?:
    1) Download zip and extract
    2) Install drivers if not already installed
    3) Click Root&RecoveryAIO.bat
    4) Select what you would like to do

Special Thanks:
    The Revolutionary guys for the exploit
    Koush for CWM
    PlayfulGod for coordinating with me on the updated CWM
    thecubed for the postrecovery.sh

Donations
    For those that enjoy the work that I have done and would like to support my efforts financially through the donate to me button, any amount is appreciated, but all that I ask is that if you like my work, please hit the thanks button!!!
    MT, I noticed the LG driver site has been updated with a more recent driver version for the PC. In case you want to update the driver included with the all in one package, here is the link to version 2.4.1:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/lgforum.com...inal/LG VZW_United_WHQL_v2.4.1.zip?1328216623

Oh and btw, for anyone wanting to upgrade to the latest driver version (I have no idea what the benefit would be) this driver download automatically recognizes that you have the older version installed and updates it. Worked fine for me!

Cool, thanks! Maybe the new one will keep my PC from getting bsod when I change USB modes lol.

Ps: I should have an update sometime today to regain root and cwm for zv8 in all in one form!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
    link in the OP is broken can you put up a new one?

thanks

RE-UPLOAD work with ZV7-ZV8-ZV9 [tested]
    Alright guys, got it all working properly. Link back up! Sorry for the delay!

The .bat file has 6 options root, recovery, root & recovery, unroot, stock recovery, and unroot & stock recovery. I logged into windows to test and make sure it all works, and it is all good now!!! Return to stock even works perfect now!
    OP updated! Cleaned up the files, updated su, Superuser.apk, and busybox, and added a reboot recovery option!