Samsung galaxy s3 without S/N and imei dead but now ITS ALIVE!!!!!

Search This thread

cgamberea

Aug 6, 2010
Hi, this post is for everyone ho have big problems with the samsung galaxy s3 like me. My nature is to be curious, thats why i install many roms and custom roms and after that in the morning i bricked my phone. The imei it was 0049..... and serial number a number not throught. Practicaly my phone it was like a media player because wifi its working. I try many metods but without luck. In the past i make a backup of efs folder but after many metods of restore .... no imei. I look on my phone and i want to jump over his had :)). After i smoke a tigarette on a site i see e simple metode. It is an aplications CHIMERA PHONE TOOL . Take a look on site : https://chimeratool.com. What do you must to have is to pay 12 euros. Is not to much because for go to service i think we must to pay much more. The program is very simple.
- Connect with USB DEBUGING ON. I hope you install the drivers for s3.
- The aplications (if you pay) show like this in the picture below.
- You have many posibilities: root unroot, flash new firmware from the zone where is the phone located. Its nice because for me is not important witch csc kernel modem bla bla bla i have. Important it was to working very good. You can repair imei, serial number, and.... MAC adresse of wifi and bluetooth.. nice. And not for the last place , you can UNLOCK the phone.

Dont make like me, first you must to flash firmware beacuse its better to be stock and new and for not have errors on writing imei..After you flash the rom you must root and after that write s/n and imei. By mistake in the morning when i erase imei i erase also the serial number and i dont realize that. Its very important to verify on settings if you have S/N like on the back of the phone near imei. After that the phone is working without any problem. In the past every time i flash something i must to install pached kernel and modem of ZULUMAN to working. Or ariza patch . Good luck, if you have problem write here.

Attachments

• chimera.jpg
    chimera.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 269