[Q] Part of screen doesn't work (ST15i)

Search This thread

nameless987

Feb 18, 2014
I have sony xperia ST15i and parts of my screen doesn't work (Please see attached image, parts that are colored red are not working).
So my question is: How can I fix this?
I tried using some apps for screen recalibration and I tried reflashing stock firmware and nothing seems to help.
Do I need to take it apart and clean the contacts or do I need to change touch screen?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 186

Aayushya

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2013
Bangalore
I have sony xperia ST15i and parts of my screen doesn't work (Please see attached image, parts that are colored red are not working).
I tried using some apps for screen recalibration and I tried reflashing stock firmware and nothing seems to help.
Do I need to take it apart and clean the contacts or do I need to change touch screen?

You bricked your touchscreen IMO
It's time to change the digitizer :(

Sent from my WT19i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: nameless987

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You bricked your touchscreen IMO
    It's time to change the digitizer :(

Sent from my WT19i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app