The official Samsung S5 charging accessories (including wireless options)

Search This thread

marcochapita

Aug 24, 2010
Lisboa
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hi,
Any updates on the compatibility of the wireless charging cover with the Verizon Galaxy S5? I found both cases online in black and white available for $29 USD each, and asked the seller about this compatibility rumor. He hasn't met any issues with his US customers so far, but he doesn't know which mobile carrier they use.

On other topic a user already confirmed that's compatible with verizon

Reactions: LorenZacci

tcpma

Nov 16, 2008
Milano
(Wireless charging) Device hot after full charge at night

Hi, I have an original wireless charger Samsung (the mini pad version).

After leaving S5 (turned off) in charge all night, when I remove it from the pad, is quite hot (not an alarming temperature, is as hot as when it is charging with the cable)..is it normal? (I leave the device in charge for about 8 hour and generally it starts from 50% so it's impossible that after 8 hours the charge just finished and still needs cooling)

I'm a little worried because, obviously, when I charge the device with the cable, at the morning is cold.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SM-G900AZKAATT-accessories

This is specific to our AT&T model, though i'm sure they are universal across all S5 models. Filter on the left side for the chargers.

Wireless Charging Pad mini $39.99

Wireless Charging Pad $59.99

Galaxy S 5 Spare Battery Charging System $49.99

Galaxy S 5 Wireless Charging Cover, White $29.99 (Also available in Black it says)

Most important thing of course we ALL want to know with these Qi-charging covers are: "The Wireless Battery Cover was designed by Samsung to seamlessly match the look and feel of your Galaxy S 5 ensuring that your phone maintains its original style and slim profile. In addition, Samsung has incorporated sealing rubber into the battery cover to retain the Galaxy S 5’s water resistance."

Please sticky this at least for the first quarter as it is a list of the Official products. :cool:
    I'd like to use the 50% off on the official wall charger for the S5. It's not listed yet as far as I can see. Is the Note 3 or S4 charger spec'd the same or should I just wait?

Sent from my GS5

It's the same. 2A charger with a 2A cable

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    I'm still waiting for the s-view wireless charging flip cover. All the stores only have the non wireless ones

Dont forget that when you register your GS5, samsung will email you a code for 50% one accessory item! (Under $79 I believe my email said)

Sent from my SM-G900P using xda app-developers app

Mine was for under $50 in the USA

I received my Samsung wireless charging cover yesterday and confirm it adds a noticeable amount of bulk and weight to the phone. None of my cases fit with this cover on. I have tried Spigen Slim, Neo Hybrid and a genetic TPU case. I expect even bumper cases would struggle to fit with this cover on.

In case anyone wants to know, I got the white wireless charging cover on Amazon UK, and it was the last one in stock, though I suspect, from the state of the packaging, that I received one that had already been opened and used and returned. It works fine though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app