How is your Battery Life? Please put in here

Search This thread

heywiire

Jun 21, 2014
8 days

Ive gotten 8 days and still had 10% left. that is with only recieving notifications and checking the time periodically. And monitoring sleep every night

frezd91

Aug 15, 2013
A week. But I don't use it to track my sleep and when I don't need it I turn off BT on phone.

Anyone know how much battery drain gear fit apps (like quick settings, phone etc)???:confused::confused:

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
A week. But I don't use it to track my sleep and when I don't need it I turn off BT on phone.

Anyone know how much battery drain gear fit apps (like quick settings, phone etc)???:confused::confused:

personally i have not noticed BT or Fit causing much battery drain and if you look its generally at the bottom of usage in your stock battery gauge.

i just pushed BetteryBattery Stats to /system since i am on KK and will be able to speak in detail on this in a few days.

Xxul

Jun 28, 2011
7-8 days with sleep record

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

and it charges in 2 to 3 hours from 0 to 100%

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium HD app

avenging

Sep 28, 2013
so far its okayish not outstanding but just so-so.

would love if they could make some games for this and more exercise apps like for weight lifting and for dieting

robrob777

Mar 31, 2010
A lot

I noticed that since the last update, I am getting better battery life.

It's been exacty 4 days 2 horus since I charged it and it is now saying 48% left.

However I don't have it paired to my cellphone, only if I need to transfer watch faces, it is always traking my steps. wake up gesture is off and brightness set to 5

MagXDA

Dec 15, 2006
2,5 days with very intensive using: sleep monitoring, exercise monitoring, many notifications (calls, viber, whats up, many reminders).
I consider it as quite acceptable.

REDOXON

Jan 11, 2012
Battery usage is about 30% / day. So 3 days plus a bit...It's ok for me.:good:

Last edited:

TheFletch

Dec 20, 2006
Souther California
thefletch.net
The only things that really burns through the battery is the Endomondo app, but it keeps the screen on for hours. I use the Bluetooth hrm for two or three hours at a time. I just charge the watch when I get home.

From my Galaxy Note 2