[ROM+KITCHEN][31/05/09][WM6.5 B21725][TF3D2] Gen.Y Beta1.2.9 [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

pranavsethi

Dec 17, 2007
Face down Mute

Try copy reg code from windows mobile 6.1, where it worked... I think i could work.

CODE: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PHONE and change FaceDownMuteRing to 0 (default is 1)

Anybody has this problem?

Can you elaborate ...how I can do this....

thanks for your response........to my question and will be greatful if you may detail me how to go about doing this.

Pranav

incredulous

May 29, 2008
Dunstable
www.okiedoke.co.uk
Thanks for updating this :)

Whats the news with 22050?? Discovery Project claims to be using 22050 build, hows it possible when all 6.5 roms have only just been updated to 21806?

The author of the Discovery Project has actually announced that 22050 is the Discovery Project ROM number (and that his next ROM will be 22051) and that it's actual build is 21806 lol.

Hope that makes sense.

Armin_M

Dec 19, 2007
Change keyboard to block recognition possible?

Did I get this correct that in 1.2.9 I cannot change the keyboard layout to block recognition. Is there a way to do it by registry or use block recognition by default?

Thanks!
Armin

jata

Jul 24, 2009
Can´t call

I can´t call directly from people tab, buttons only function for sms.
What could it be?

Catdog83

Aug 1, 2009
Offenburg
What is sip menu?

Ok i have this thing here [ROM][13AUG09]Gen.Y D2 R2-Rev.Y[WM6.1 B21054][UC][TF3D2.1][WWE/NLD/ITA/GER]
on my Phone and I am new and yes it's my first post, i got my phone since 3 weeks(xda diamond1) can some1 tell me what sip menu is?:confused:

AgentSmith

Feb 22, 2006
People, check the DISCONTINUED tag in this topic's header! For roms with good working interface browse to the other topics, ie Yoz' WM 6.1 rom with touch diamond 2 interface.

Asking about bugs here is rather pointless. :)

jata

Jul 24, 2009
Can´t make calls

Please I know this version is already close but surely you can help me. I can´t make calls from people menu. Seems keypad is not linked to any command, i clicked and nothing happen.
Thanks

AgentSmith

Feb 22, 2006
Please I know this version is already close but surely you can help me. I can´t make calls from people menu. Seems keypad is not linked to any command, i clicked and nothing happen.
Thanks
Again... what helps is to simply flash another rom. There are unsolved flaws in this one like the one you describe here. Just wait until WM 6.5 is officially released and Yoz picks it up again.

electromad

Jun 22, 2008
Hi !

Now that HTC has released its official 6.5 ROMs, are you considering getting back to business with this ROM ?

You provided us with what I consider beeing one of the best ROM for the Diamond under Winmo 6.1, so I'm very curious of what you could do here !

Thanks for the good work anyway.

GXFX

Sep 12, 2009
So...
Yoz , where are the new rom ?

htc already released Windows Phone 6.5 roms!

imrock

Feb 10, 2009
WE WANT GENY 6.5 ROM's COMEBACK..!!!:D:D

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GENY !!!!!!! YAAYYY:p:p

moghm

Nov 22, 2009
this rom is great and am currently using it. However, I cant run touchflo 3d config on it, comes up with exception error and have tried several fixes, to no avail. Does anyone know what the reason is ? Alternatively, what I would like to do is put some extra icons on the today screen, any other options to do this ?

many thanks