twitter.com
screenshot6w.png

msgbox done:D

TeDeV

Aug 27, 2007
Athens
nicely done.

i don't want to sound bad, but don't forget the manilla tabs too :D

i just tested it. some things i found ....

1) Manilla Header doesn't have font property (important)
2) the list is very confusing, not easy to manage
3) the On - Off button, doesn't have good text quality
4) when u drop the on off box and the checkbox to the form, in the design form, they look too big, and they can't be resized. (if u run the project they look ok, but still u can't resize them)

haven't tested the progress bar, but i guess it should be ok.

Last edited:

elmalote

Dec 15, 2007
Awesome!!!!

But why doesn't my text get shown in the button instead of the text "Button" :D

Ups never mind, didn't see the ButtonText Property...

But why doesn't text on CheckBox and ManilaOffOn button work :D

Last edited:

michyprima

Sep 30, 2007
twitter.com
nicely done.

i don't want to sound bad, but don't forget the manilla tabs too :D

i just tested it. some things i found ....

1) Manilla Header doesn't have font property (important)
2) the list is very confusing, not easy to manage
3) the On - Off button, doesn't have good text quality
4) when u drop the on off box and the checkbox to the form, in the design form, they look too big, and they can't be resized. (if u run the project they look ok, but still u can't resize them)

haven't tested the progress bar, but i guess it should be ok.
1) This is intentional. manila screen uses predefined font and since the style is manila why change it?
2) what is confusing for you?
3) Ill look to it
4) this is a visual studio problem. it passes your monitor resolution to my lib and not the real wm sdk size (320x240). You can avoid this using vga form size (640x480). Their size can't be changed btw cause images are fixed and in other sizes they looks ugly
Awesome!!!!

But why doesn't my text get shown in the button instead of the text "Button" :D

Ups never mind, didn't see the ButtonText Property...

yep, I made a stupid thing...I changed it back to Text property ;)

TeDeV

Aug 27, 2007
Athens
about 1)

a programmer needs to have access to everything. sometimes it is important to have big letters and colorised so users can actually see it (trust me, i see a lot of client's "problems" every day), and some times some smaller size letters to fit a bigger text or make it look more nicely done.

if it doesn't take u too much time to implement it, i would be thankful.

about the list, i need to work a bit more on it, to make sure that it is not me.

michyprima

Sep 30, 2007
twitter.com
about 1)

a programmer needs to have access to everything. sometimes it is important to have big letters and colorised so users can actually see it (trust me, i see a lot of client's "problems" every day), and some times some smaller size letters to fit a bigger text or make it look more nicely done.

if it doesn't take u too much time to implement it, i would be thankful.

about the list, i need to work a bit more on it, to make sure that it is not me.
ok, no problem, i'll expose a property for font overriding ;)

utak3r

Feb 9, 2007
Szczecin
utak3r.pl
I ran the test demo app.... uh - scrolling works *really* bad... maybe it's for vga and I have to build my own sample for qvga? It's so bad right now I cannot use it :(

Or maybe some tips on using?

n3tfusion

Apr 24, 2007
Liège
Hello,

Thanks for your SDK, it's a great work!

I have a dumb question,

in your listview, how can i add a item with 2 lines and 2 colums ?
I'm currently adding a manillaPanelItem and using primary and secondary text, but i want to have on each side of the list 2 text

like this:

item1-left 1 (------------------) right 1
item1-left 2 (------------------) right 2

Is it possible with your control ?

GeirFrimann

Apr 1, 2004
www.andersensoftware.com
1) This is intentional. manila screen uses predefined font and since the style is manila why change it?
2) what is confusing for you?
3) Ill look to it
4) this is a visual studio problem. it passes your monitor resolution to my lib and not the real wm sdk size (320x240). You can avoid this using vga form size (640x480). Their size can't be changed btw cause images are fixed and in other sizes they looks ugly

yep, I made a stupid thing...I changed it back to Text property ;)

4) Isn't is because your usercontrol is based on 128dpi and not 96dpi??
I experianced the same behavior. My VS project forms are 320x240. In design mode your controls are oversized, but when debugging whit a 640x480 or 800x480 they looks OK..

michyprima

Sep 30, 2007
twitter.com
Hello,

Thanks for your SDK, it's a great work!

I have a dumb question,

in your listview, how can i add a item with 2 lines and 2 colums ?
I'm currently adding a manillaPanelItem and using primary and secondary text, but i want to have on each side of the list 2 text

like this:

item1-left 1 (------------------) right 1
item1-left 2 (------------------) right 2

Is it possible with your control ?
Just create a new item and implement IKListItem interface. That way you can paint everything you want in the item bounds.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

* Automatically detects screen size and dpi and adapt to it images
    * Various manila styled controls, to allow you make a better-looking .net application
    * Possibility to override automatical screen detection if it doesn't work for you
    * Kinetic scrolling list control, where you can add any kind of control into it to make your app finger friendly

Download:
    SDK: http://rapidshare.com/files/362516474/ManilaDotNetSDK_v3.rar

:D
    PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR!!!

License:
    You are not allowed to disassemble, reverse engineer or merge this dll in your projects.
    You are allowed to use it in any kind of free project, referencing to it, without any charge. What I'm asking to you is just a little quote in your about screen :)
    If you are going to use that in any application to sell, I appreciate a contribute :)

Classes included:
    ManilaHeader, ManilaOnOffSwitch, ManilaButton, ManilaCheckBox, ManilaProgressBar, ManilaPanelButtonItem, ManilaPanelCheckBoxItem, ManilaPanelGeneralControlHost, ManilaPanelItem, ManilaPanelOnOffItem, ManilaPanelSeparatorItem, ManilaTextBox (OBSOLETE), ManilaMessageBoxHelper, ManilaNewTextBox

Changelog:
    v1.0) Initial release (Released Oct, 1 2009)
    v2.0) Added ManilaTextBox, ManilaMessageBox, ManilaTrackBar, fixed checkbox transparency, improved scroll speed, selectability support and IKListItem interface (Released Oct, 11 2009)
    v2.1) Added ManilaNewTextBox (ManilaTextBox declared as obsolete), list items can have their own height, added ManilaSeparatorItem, various bugfixes and enhancement, plus removed unuseful things. (Released Oct, 31 2009)
    v3.0) Bugfixes on the list, on the controls. Changed the way items on the list are managed and more. Enjoy... (19 march 2010)

Plan for next version: ManilaTabControl :)

Finally,
    Remember that donations are never expected but always appreciated. :)

KListControl Origins: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=333124 (enhanced and fixed by me ;))

Donations received:
    €10 - Makeveral
    €10 - AgentBignose
    €20 - Roccc
    €10 - VPAFan
    Thank you all!
    Text Alignment(Right,Left,Center) supported in Manila SDK

Is Text Alignment(Right,Left,Center) supported in Manila SDK controls?
    I want to use it for persian WM App.