safepacket

Aug 9, 2011
Bangalore
Trying To F**k My S2 Via
Siyah kernel 3.1RC6
Not Getting Any Success :|
Any 1 tell The process :|
My HS in Warranty period I want To try this :D

Well it would be complicated to explain you how siyah bricked the phone..
Karachu can explain:eek:

But your post seems funny...

Why going siyah way.. just use Odin flash some thing and while falshing unplug the usb cable and you have high changes of a brick.. There are loads of ways to brick perhaps members here can help you bricking :)

Try that and let know if that bricks:D:rolleyes:

Edit: Siyah has fixed RC6 so no more bricks if i am not wrong. There was one specific version of r6 which bricked that too on data wipe etc..

Last edited:

Aijazji

Dec 4, 2009
New Delhi
Well it would be complicated to explain you how siyah bricked the phone..
Karachu can explain:eek:

But your post seems funny...

Why going siyah way.. just use Odin flash some thing and while falshing unplug the usb cable and you have high changes of a brick.. There are loads of ways to brick perhaps members here can help you bricking :)

Try that and let know if that bricks:D:rolleyes:

Edit: Siyah has fixed RC6 so no more bricks if i am not wrong. There was one specific version of r6 which bricked.

I want Complete bricked
unplug While Falshing Cant bricked Fully And Check your PM

Ankit Tulsian

Feb 27, 2011
Hyderabad
Flash 19100g roms.But remember this if they find that you flashed custom rom then you will be really ****ed and this saying will suit you

Apne pau pe khuladi marna.

Or

Apna pau khuladi pe de marna.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

safepacket

Aug 9, 2011
Bangalore
@ Aijazji

Has scratches on screen and he feels like there are some colour issues with the screen (via pm). I suggested him lcd test to check dead pixels..

He wants brick for changing screen..

@Aijazji plz dont brick your phone for a screen change!

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

if u really want to brick ur gs2 use hammer :p:p

Bro that will be more than a drop test..huh!

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
318a28b6-3df9-609b.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!