MMI code notification sound

Search This thread

batmobile_

Apr 27, 2014
Hello,I got a problem related to notification sound ,whenever i get sim related notification "credit, mmi code etc" it plays the horrible "life is good" notification sound, It seems theres a specific sound for this window as i already changed the sound for other notifications,hope someone can help me , iam stock non rooted HKG rom, cheers

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

Androloid

Dec 8, 2012
well this dude has the same problem http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2627212

it maybe a HKG rom issue??

Can there be any work around this issue, cant even locate the notification file to delete it or something

Thanks

Check my thread, the last post. Download the file, unpack it and copy mp3 to sd card/audio/notifications or sd card/amedia/notifications. If such folders don't exist, create them. I'm not shure which od these two paths will work, try both.
Then go to the settings, sound>system>notification sound and choose silent mp3, it should be there. If not, add it with the + sign in the upper right corner.

You can also find silent ring.ogg file and copy it to the sd card if above method with mp3 doesn't work.

batmobile_

Apr 27, 2014
Hey thanks for your reply . But didnt solve anything , this made notifications silent for everything (ex whatsapp) while also still playing the "life is good" for ussd notifications :banghead:

Top Liked Posts