Search This thread
S

skrillex13

Im very exciting about your battery saver...sry for my bad english :D

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk

AdamJuva

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 2, 2011
Application was released on Android Market, please rate application on Android Market and rate this thread after your test this app. Thank you.

Reactions: androidboss7
S

skrillex13

But whats the battery saver's name?:D

S

skrillex13

I also want to know... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS APPLICATION IS NO LONGER UPDATED AND IS NOT AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY

ABOUT
    Application which will extremely increase your battery life by one click. Also you will have all informations of your battery, so you will absolutely control your battery. Application is based on simple UI, so also beginners can simply use it.

FEATURES
    ★WiFi - Wifi will be turned off when you turn your screen off, but not while charging.
    ★Bluetooth - It automatically turns bluetooth off after some time when you are disconnected or simply when you forget to turn it off.
    ★Brightness - New smart brightness technology which sets your brightness according time of day. It is great for battery consumption.
    ★Synchronization - Very smart function which synchronizes your all accounts only once a day when you are connected to network and only for some time which you can set.
    ★Mobile data connection - This function works the same as wifi.
    ★File cache (!) - Your file cache will be set for the lowest battery consumption.

OTHERS
    ★Simple UI
    ★All info about your battery - For example: state of your battery, power, it also calculates accurate time to discharging, and many other things.
    ★Settings - You can choose which of these factors, application can control, etc.
    ★Battery calibration (!) - Great for users which have terrible battery life or useful after you flash new ROM.
    ★Utilities - You can set that application will run and will control factors which you can see above only when your battery drops under some value.
    ★Widget

(!) - for root users

WHY USE THIS APP
    The main advantage of this application is that you can control it only by one button, so you don't have to set some other things. Just click on button and application will start to save your battery life. All these factors which you can see above are fully customizable.

IMPORTANT!!!
    Trial version is only for 5 days and you can't clear data or reinstall it, because it will block your trial license.
    Any update? :p

Application was finished today, now we only need to make trial version and also we need to finish UI.
    A white list

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
    Looks like something i might be interested in reviewing on my YouTube channel.

Send me a PM if your interested in having it reviewed when it's available =)
    My viewers will like this.
    grabbed the full version from play. its great. will having the option to customize timeouts be in the future?

Yes :) there will be lots of new features in future.