[ROM] MIUI.us Weekly Release-MIUIV4.1 for Grouper-Nexus7_3.2.22_/Miui.us Toolbox

Search This thread

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011
That is wierd guys, I wiped before flashing and mine is set at 225 in build.prop. I wonder what the hell is going on.

Edit: Mystery solved. From the Nexus7 thread on miui.us magiman7 says:

"The rom linked on roms.miui.us is not my modded version. That version is just translated from China. The links in this thread are to my modded version. It included Toolbox already builtin, different lockscreen, and modified launcher."

Link to modified ROM : http://tinyw.in/H8IO

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon9mouz

NicholasQ

Oct 16, 2010
I really wish miui would make a tablet mode or at least make this ROM a little more compatible. I do miss it. I love the theming of miui. The navigation bar is just too thick on this ROM. I look forward to future updates though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Reactions: spthacker
I really wish miui would make a tablet mode or at least make this ROM a little more compatible. I do miss it. I love the theming of miui. The navigation bar is just too thick on this ROM. I look forward to future updates though

This.. this is the only reason I stopped using it. Its just to HUGE for me.

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
IMA either upload the stuff for u guys to make it tablet mode at 213 DPI or IMA just reupload the whole ROM just to get a taste until this new update but hopefully I can keep of like this every week

Reactions: lightninbug

NicholasQ

Oct 16, 2010
IMA either upload the stuff for u guys to make it tablet mode at 213 DPI or IMA just reupload the whole ROM just to get a taste until this new update but hopefully I can keep of like this every week

I think this will really start to take off as soon as it properly supports the 7 inch form factor. MIUI is just about the only rom that could get me to leave paranoid Android capabilities.

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
Ok OP updated and we finally are sitting at 213 mode like the rest of everyone so now miui is not looking just like a phone but more like a tablet and toolbox and nav height in toolbox should be working things are starting to look up now with this build Miui.us is starting to get somewhere along with china now for a true tablet UI hmm wishful thinking :p

Reactions: Hawkw1nd and guih

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011
Nice work!

Any chance of updated screen shots now please?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Screenshot_2012-10-08-21-34-44.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: spthacker

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
Ok OP updated and we finally are sitting at 213 mode like the rest of everyone so now miui is not looking just like a phone but more like a tablet and toolbox and nav height in toolbox should be working things are starting to look up now with this build Miui.us is starting to get somewhere along with china now for a true tablet UI hmm wishful thinking :p

Does launcher support landscape yet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

NicholasQ

Oct 16, 2010
Running the ROM. Too early to tell but so far it's running fine. Man I've missed miui. Glad the DPI issues are getting better.

NicholasQ

Oct 16, 2010
OK two issues so far. Some times it takes a few presses of the power button to wake the device. And Google voice search isn't working for me.

hoppermi

Feb 7, 2011
OK two issues so far. Some times it takes a few presses of the power button to wake the device. And Google voice search isn't working for me.

I have noticed the you have to hold the power button a bit longer to wake. To fix voice search flash the newest gapps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts