Phone call Speaker problem

Search This thread

Mohamed_Aly

Feb 26, 2014
Alexandria
Recently.. Whenever there is a received phone call.. When I answer it, the loud speaker is activated by it's own.. I don't know why.. It didn't do that before.. And it does that only with received calls.. Simple as it is, but it's really annoying and quite embarrassing.. especially when I'm in public transport.. So, any one knows how to fix that.. Or what is the problem??

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aegethir

Jul 27, 2013
It seems that the latest Chrome update causes that glitch, so try to uninstall the updates for it and if it still doesn't work, disable Chrome, restart phone and then use another browser till this is solved another way (another Chrome update that restores functionality).

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

ghostman2

Mar 12, 2012
Caxias do Sul
Recently.. Whenever there is a received phone call.. When I answer it, the loud speaker is activated by it's own.. I don't know why.. It didn't do that before.. And it does that only with received calls.. Simple as it is, but it's really annoying and quite embarrassing.. especially when I'm in public transport.. So, any one knows how to fix that.. Or what is the problem??

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

We have 2 other threads about this issue, looks like is happening with almos everyone, so like our friend above said, deactivate chrome and clear you phone app data and cache, doing this your problem will be solved.

Aegethir

Jul 27, 2013
For what it's worth I deleted Chrome using TB and the problem persists, so it might not work for everyone.

You might be right, for instance, I still didn't disable Chrome, and got three calls today, everything was normal.

What I have disabled though, is Socialife and Smart Connect. Some users mentioned that after a phone restart, only the first incoming call goes to external speaker, the others are fine, after the first call.

Only thing we're sure of, this seems to have started happening to most of us at the same time.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

mjjv1983

Aug 31, 2012
z1 mic problem resolved

Hi guys...
i disabled chrome,clear data in app manager, then restart z1,problem resolved...
thank you