{Poll} Who Made the Most Out of Their Donated Charge???

Who did the most?

• Total voters
Search This thread

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
So now with over a year of reflection (granted not all those in the poll got the device at launch) which individual who either a) received the device via donation or b) received donations to get the device (and did) contributed the most to the Droid Charge?

Correct me if I'm wrong in the details:

imnuts: received donations to purchase

jt1134: was sent the device in some swap between rootzwiki and kejar

gunnermike: received donations to purchase

r2doesinc: beat out imoseyen in rootzwiki's community vote contest...and then after getting heavily criticized for trying to sell the device when he couldnt get aosp working..."lost" the charge at the big android bbq last year "in a cab" :rolleyes:

shrike1978

Jun 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I had to give it to imnuts for the amount of work he put out for the device and the level of assistance he put into the community. If I had a second vote, jt would get it. Even though we don't have a fully working AOSP, he has it so close I can taste it, and I still have hope it will eventually see a completed release.

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
I had to give it to imnuts for the amount of work he put out for the device and the level of assistance he put into the community. If I had a second vote, jt would get it. Even though we don't have a fully working AOSP, he has it so close I can taste it, and I still have hope it will eventually see a completed release.

This x100

I feel gunnermike also put a good amount of time and effort into the charge with themes but themes are just not as important as roms and kernels.

JihadSquad

Oct 5, 2011
Madison, WI
xdaforums.com
I don't think anyone gets this thread really, but it is funny if you do :rolleyes:

I totally get the stab at r2doesinc, but I decided to just play things straight. That's old news and in the past. I was honestly more pissed at rootzwiki's response to the situation than I was at him.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I will make a wild guess that this guy sold his charge that rootz donated to him...

Sorry but i got mine in september...

shrike1978

Jun 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I will make a wild guess that this guy sold his charge that rootz donated to him...

Sorry but i got mine in september...
Basically, yea, in a nutshell. Rootz's response was that they bought it for him and it was up to him what to do with it. Donors were pissed, not only because he stood to make money on their donation, but also because it set a bad precedent for the future.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Imnuts for he present, jt for the future.
    R2 is a whore and should be sentenced to death.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA