Search This thread

don2012

Feb 14, 2012
newark
it isn't released yet read first few post....

Sent from my GT-I9100 Powered by sense 4.0 pre-alpha by don2012!

j.kim970

Jun 20, 2012
I'm sort of confused

hey guys im new to xda forums and my freind rooted my phone for me a week ago and im so happy :D but i really like the htc rom but i don't know where to download it or the links because im so noob
and please don't put negative comments :)

cheers
thanks for your time:):D

iekansh

Oct 9, 2010
hey guys im new to xda forums and my freind rooted my phone for me a week ago and im so happy :D but i really like the htc rom but i don't know where to download it or the links because im so noob
and please don't put negative comments :)

cheers
thanks for your time:):D

It hasn't been released yet and this is a development thread, keep it clean..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

giuvilas

Apr 6, 2010
London
awesome. finally someone started to make a port (supported by facts) of the Sense UI.

I love my gs2...but at the same time i miss sense!

hopefully i'll be able to use it again soon!

good job guys! and don't give up!:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We from team sense4ALL are working on to get SENSE 4 on your I9100

The rom is booting with thanks to paradoxxx and all others in the list below. currently we haven't got a good list what is working and what not

**** YEAH !
    And I'm proud to announce, the first Sense 4 Boot on Galaxy S2 !

1339687444-DSC_1234.jpg

1339687449-DSC_1236.jpg

1339687457-DSC_1238.jpg

1339687462-DSC_1239.jpg

but we need a little bit off help

IF you have any experience on developing you can always contact me via pm

http://youtu.be/0V6iDq1nF4I
    thanks to droid_dustin

people that have helped me for now
    simone201
    paradoxxx
    tallustus
    and oweida
    GSM/Data As been fixed.

Yeah, 3G/H seems to works.
    Okay, just fixed RIL, before sending the zip to the team.
    I don't want to fill this thread with a neutral post but I needed to say something :)

Now the rom boots very well , that OP thank list almost doubled so what do you think happened !!!

A genius developer named Paradoxxx joined the team and did his enormous contribution that lead to build a booting rom !!

It's the team memeber spirit we need. I will always emphasize on this :)

Now just to share with you guys a story. Coentje44, probably everybody heard about him, he has contributed on this project a little bit in the begining for nexus s and I've donated to the team about 260 $ and I thought he would share it with Qube2 and the others instead he kept it for himself and abandoned the project. I hereby want to tell him firstly, that I do not regret the money I gave as a donation as he thanked me for it. Secondly I really felt sorry that he missed the last step to the success !. Thirdly he just proved something to the people here ( whether intentionally or not intentionally ) and eveybody can guess that.

So please people do help us if not by ideas or solutions do by small donations or thanks. and please do wait for stable release :).

For Don2012, Qube2 and Paradoxxx I'm really thankful but please just wait for the release to make the rom more stable and more daily friendly !!

Peace.
    **** YEAH !
    And I'm proud to announce, the first Sense 4 Boot on Galaxy S2 !

1339687444-DSC_1234.jpg

1339687449-DSC_1236.jpg

1339687457-DSC_1238.jpg

1339687462-DSC_1239.jpg