Search This thread

dem012

Mar 7, 2009
Thanks to everyone who hear my pray and tried to help with my problem (bootloop into recovery). And Acro68 sorry that i'm bothered you. I here again to publish the solution. Problem was in bootloader, like people on other forum says (it was damaged somehow, probably because kies update fails before).

1. Open Odin.exe (UnZip from Odin.zip)
2. Go into Download mode
3. Select OPS - AriesVE.ops (UnZip from AriesVE.zip)
4. Select BOOT - Boot_loader.tar
5. Flash it and bootloop into recovery never gona happen.

All the files is attached...

can u please advice i download odin eter to download mode enter the 2 files but when i push start i get msg to conect the phone??someone please

angelori

Jun 2, 2013
ain't happening

Thanks to everyone who hear my pray and tried to help with my problem (bootloop into recovery). And Acro68 sorry that i'm bothered you. I here again to publish the solution. Problem was in bootloader, like people on other forum says (it was damaged somehow, probably because kies update fails before).

2. Go into Download mode

did this. now i've got a fixed samsung galaxy s plus gt-i9001 with a new feature: cyanogen (mod). nothing else happens.

Aug 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

2. Go into Download mode

Hai, i'm also facing the same problem. I tried to follow your steps but the odin seems wont finish flashing it. i've waited for around 20 minutes. is it normal? the last 3 lines of the message was like this :

<1> setup connection...
<1> odin mode.. check plcatform connection
<1>VerifyPlatform: V0, P0,R0

Been waiting for 20 minutes and nothing happened. What should i do?

XeLLaR*

Jun 25, 2012
DevConnection
Hai, i'm also facing the same problem. I tried to follow your steps but the odin seems wont finish flashing it. i've waited for around 20 minutes. is it normal? the last 3 lines of the message was like this :

<1> setup connection...
<1> odin mode.. check plcatform connection
<1>VerifyPlatform: V0, P0,R0

Been waiting for 20 minutes and nothing happened. What should i do?

Disconnect your device, try again. If it happens again, try a AriesVE.ops from somewhere else, and use a differrent usb port.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: SuPha-L33T-K1LLa

Murtaza Arif

Feb 11, 2013

2. Go into Download mode

for past 1 hour i am stuck at VerifyPlatform: V0,R0,P0
can yu plz help me :'(

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Thank you. It seems that something wrong with my driver. Managed to get the problem solved :D

how did you do plz help me coz i am also stuck at the same problem :'(
plzz help

brunobassman

Apr 6, 2010
Nice - french riviera, FRA

2. Go into Download mode

good evening all

i ve same pb on gt9305 LTE S3.....your method is ok with gt 9305 s3 ?????

thx a lot

mrsim

Mar 10, 2014
london
www.china-devices.com
CWM bootloop

2. Go into Download mode

will this work on all devices...samsung galaxy mini 2,rooted stock GB 2.3.6,stock kernel CWM 5.0.2.8

boko_to

Apr 29, 2014
Brno

2. Go into Download mode

Definitely worked like a miracle..I was stuck at the TWRP screen ( logo flashing every 2-3 seconds) - could not get past it at ll ....now this SGS + is flying again....:) Thanks again....this is what forums are all about -" create the solution- share the knowledge !!!"

Olly-<===

Mar 31, 2016

2. Go into Download mode

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My bootloop looped in recovery same as in download :(
If I start in recovery the TWRP 2.8.1 Start image started to display, fal down, started to show and fal down and so on. (If I press loud high during starting:recovery and also If I press loud low during recovery)
Is there an other possibility to resett :eek:

Olly

goblinchik

Apr 17, 2012
He took off in the settings to the factory settings and then butlup in rekaveri. flashing with a wipe is not helps. backups do not give a result

morrr

Oct 12, 2014
Vienna
My bootloop looped in recovery same as in download :(
If I start in recovery the TWRP 2.8.1 Start image started to display, fal down, started to show and fal down and so on. (If I press loud high during starting:recovery and also If I press loud low during recovery)
Is there an other possibility to resett :eek:

Olly
Same here... I can get into download mode, but Odin doesn't recognise the phone.

Any ideas to help?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fix for recovery bootloop problem

2. Go into Download mode

I and some fellow developers (especially thanks manveru0, skywalker01, other users for testing, reporting and other help) are trying to port AOSS to our device, working with CyanogenMod 7 for now.
    You can check out this thread, repositories, and this post for changelogs, bug reports and so on.
    Github repositories:
    https://github.com/abbradar
    https://github.com/manveru0
    Feel free to check them out and fork!

Current status of porting:
    Working:
    • Screen (w. touch features, w. backlight)
    • Buttons
    • Radio (w. 2G/3G, Internet is working)
    • Bluetooth
    • WLAN
    • Rotate sensor
    • Handset button
    • USB
    • Battery sensors
    • Camera
    • GPU acceleration
    Not working:
    • GPS (does not lock)
    • Audio (both input and output, will be tough)
    • Camcorder (because of audio)
    • Storage-related (external SD not working, internal with no USB storage, vold misconfigured)
    • USB tethering/MTP (will require some programming)
    • Host access point (similar to USB tethering)
    • Light sensor
    • Buttons force feedback
    • Contacts on SIM card
    Not tested:
    • Other sensors (compass, magnetic)
    • HDMI (should not work, as logs say)
    • FM radio (should not work)
    Another bugs:
    • CyanogenMod settings doesn't work (fixed by
    • Random reboots sometimes
    • Sometimes - very long resume from sleep (30 seconds approximately)
    • Keyboard is very small
    • Dialer is laggy (because of audio)
    • USB connected notification is shown without USB cable attached
    • APN database is not working (enter settings manually)
    • Vibration strength is very weak
    Regressions: (worked before)
    • Nothing for now
    Visualized changelogs (with CM9), made and hosted by CastagnaIT in dedicated thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1492165

Last testing build (will be updated after major improvements or after some time): http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22394052&postcount=284
    skywalker01's testing builds: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22969855&postcount=394

User tomsteel1 have made good-looking banner images for our work: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22506050&postcount=350
    Hello, guys.
    First of all, sorry for my 2.5-month absence, I was really short of time because of university and long illness, so I decided to freeze module development for a while. I understand that doing so without any posts there was rude, and ask for understanding.
    Next, it was a great surprise for me to see really working CM9 for our phone!!! I can only say GJ to arco68 - thank you guy, you really did this, even without a phone! I don't think my work is relevant anymore, so I'll stop with CM7 and will check out his work (maybe I'll be of some help). I've been able to found quick solution for working audio in 2.3.7, also, but I don't think it is relevant anymore ^_^.
    Once again, good job, arco68. I'll try to build CM9 with your configuration and test it, so I'm going to be just user and tester for now. ^_^
    Here's a new full test build of the rom. This contains fixed boot image, so it actually boots (unless I screwed something up this time :p). USB connect/disconnect should work correctly, wifi I *hope* works now. In addition I added support for automatic brightness and cleaned up some stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sgyv7betz6cj9mp

And lol at the tags. Who wrote that? :D
    I am a CM9 porter for Galaxy SL. I have come across issues with audio in Galaxy SL also, which I have overcome by coding an Audio wrapper. If you need any help with fixing audio on S+, count me in.