[Q] Problems. Return to warranty

Search This thread

Saltao

Jan 29, 2009
Hi all,

Im having some problems with my I9505 from poor wi-fi, slow transfer rates, and some problems with cam, when using 4.3 camera version recorded vídeo is garbled, tryed it with several roms never with stock 4.3 because of knox, and major battery problems too, phone starts to soft reset when in low battery and charge times are not consistent.
I have now a Omega rom v19-XXUEML6 baseband XXUEMJ5, cant see anything about knox on download mode.
I want to send it to warranty,
The plan was, to go to a pre-rooted stock rom install triangle away reset all to original, and install the latest version available for TPH and test the problems again, the problem is that i need to do it safely or all the problems might not be fixed in warranty if knox is tripped somehow.

Apreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi
Hi all,

Im having some problems with my I9505 from poor wi-fi, slow transfer rates, and some problems with cam, when using 4.3 camera version recorded vídeo is garbled, tryed it with several roms never with stock 4.3 because of knox, and major battery problems too, phone starts to soft reset when in low battery and charge times are not consistent.
I have now a Omega rom v19-XXUEML6 baseband XXUEMJ5, cant see anything about knox on download mode.
The plan was, to go to a pre-rooted stock rom install triangle away reset all to original, and install the latest version available for TPH and test the problems again, the problem is that i need to do it safely or all the problems might not be fixed in warranty if knox is tripped somehow.

Apreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.

since u never flashed stock Samsung,u should not have Knox counter ..
Go to download mode to confirm,if there's no Knox counter there,simply use triangle away,reset binary counter to 0(make sure to return to stock 4.2.2 first) then send it to warranty.
For quick access,use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo

Sent from my GT-I9500

Reactions: Saltao

Saltao

Jan 29, 2009
Hi the problem is that i need 4.3 to check the camera malfunction. And to use triangle away and make all original i need a rooted stock ROM.

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

Saltao

Jan 29, 2009
Maybe i didnt explain correctly, o tried a lot of roms just to fix the 4.3 camera app, none of them work, video recordings image is completely out of focus and i dont know the word to decribe the picture garbled, mixed in bands...
To complain i need to test the camera app in 4.3 stock rom.
Any other help?

Saltao

Jan 29, 2009
It doesnt help. As i said it only happens on video recording, there is no test for that on the option.

Again, the only thing im asking help for is to install a clean 4.3 stock rom with staus original to return to warranty

Thanks again for any help.

Saltao

Jan 29, 2009
It doesnt help. As i said it only happens on video recording, there is no test for that on the option.

Again, the only thing im asking help for is to install a clean 4.3 stock rom with staus original to return to warranty

Thanks again for any help.

Any help please??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Apreciate any help.
    Thanks in advance.

since u never flashed stock Samsung,u should not have Knox counter ..
    Go to download mode to confirm,if there's no Knox counter there,simply use triangle away,reset binary counter to 0(make sure to return to stock 4.2.2 first) then send it to warranty.
    For quick access,use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo

Sent from my GT-I9500