[Q] rooted but not??

Search This thread

Ninjah487

Aug 19, 2014
so i did everything i was supposed to to acquire root on my htc one m8, it says its unlocked but i cant use su pro and root identifier says device isnt rooted. im using a mac not an hp. also seems to be stuck in twrp "fixing permissions" help please been trying to get this rooted for 4 days and when i finally thought i got it nope lied to...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::confused:

@SidDev

Aug 26, 2013
Kolkata
so i did everything i was supposed to to acquire root on my htc one m8, it says its unlocked but i cant use su pro and root identifier says device isnt rooted. im using a mac not an hp. also seems to be stuck in twrp "fixing permissions" help please been trying to get this rooted for 4 days and when i finally thought i got it nope lied to...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::confused:

hope you have successful unlocked bootloader
flash twrp again via twrp
then boot into twrp
there in twrp is a default option to flash superSU
just OK it and you are rooted .

Reactions: @Ian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hope you have successful unlocked bootloader
    flash twrp again via twrp
    then boot into twrp
    there in twrp is a default option to flash superSU
    just OK it and you are rooted .