((((( F i n g e r K e y b o a r d 2 ))))) - now online!

Search This thread

Milord94

May 1, 2008
Keyboard layout issue on HTC HD2

:confused:

Hello,

I've got an issue with this wonderful application. I'm trying to use french keyboard layout on an HTC HD2 and showed keys are in french but typed letters are in english (reverse with english skin - both portrait and landscape). I've tried to modify skin's files but nothing occurs worse, keys are disappearing.

Someone could help me ?

Regards

Reactions: Ronin2009

crashteam

Apr 23, 2011
Braintree
This is great

As a certified Iphone hater and having been forced to use one for my job for the past 4 months, I was thrilled to find Finger Keyboard.
The only good thing about the iphone is the on screen keyboard, it just works.
I broke my HTC Touch HD whilst attempting to replace the outer casing which had become tired and chipped. The LCD part of the screen broke, so I had another wait whilst a new one came. Once all put back together I was massively relieved when everything worked. Have a lazy portion on the digitiser down the right hand side, but hay ho. Anyway, now it is all working and I have SPB mobile shell, Gsen and Finger Keyboard installed I am a very happy chappy.:D

Keep up the great work guys!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok please don't all jump my throat for this one. I feel stupid enough as it is asking this question.

Where the hell or how the hell do you use the symbols like ?, !, & etc.

When i hit 123 it only allows me to use some of the symbols and all of the numbers how do you use the rest that are on the keyboard.

I feel embarassed enough asking this so take it easy.

It depends on what layout / language you are using. All of them should have ? and !, but "&" might not be available in some. Different people make the various language skins and so it depends what characters they included in their skin. If you see them on the keys in the regular keyboard, then they are available. If they are smaller on the top half of a key, then tap+hold for a second or so. Also, press shift and see if you find them in that mode too.

In the upcoming version of Fingerkeyboard2, you will be able to set a certain number of keys to display what YOU want. So, just keep checking back for the new release.
    Keyboard layout issue on HTC HD2

Hello,

I've got an issue with this wonderful application. I'm trying to use french keyboard layout on an HTC HD2 and showed keys are in french but typed letters are in english (reverse with english skin - both portrait and landscape). I've tried to modify skin's files but nothing occurs worse, keys are disappearing.

Someone could help me ?

Regards