S Voice Workng on One S

Search This thread

TiltMasta

Mar 7, 2009
i installed the zip in this first post HEREEEEE

and everything went great :D the only issue is that it doesnt let me change the wake up greeting (mic wont activate) buuut everything else is good to go, no fc's on my end either.. installed on leedroid one supreme 2.1.0

Confirmed this one works well, no network service errors, this is the only S-Voice zip that has worked for me. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA

Pheroh

Dec 17, 2011
Did you use the first or second zip file? Also if you don't mind me asking, did you just extract the apk files?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

The first zip is for S-Voice and the second is for a weather widget..

For S-Voice, you don't extract the zip. You flash it through recovery (e.g. CWM or TWRP)

Reactions: TrueGenome

TiltMasta

Mar 7, 2009
As stated above no extracting just flash the file in recovery, this requires your phone to be rooted if your device isn't already.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA

Reactions: TrueGenome

rafiqzadah

Jun 8, 2010
Pennsylvania
I can't seem to setup the wake commands... When I try to do so, I hit the button to say my phrase 4 times. It beeps to let me know to start but it won't actually recognize what I'm saying..

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda app-developers app

5tef

Feb 24, 2008
Besançon
how to change the sentence "Hi Galaxy" after installation of S-Voice ?

- bug when i change "hi Galaxy"
- bug when i say "listen music"

:(

Last edited:

s10shane

Jul 30, 2010
Victorville, Ca
well since I have a galaxy s3. I will tell u that s voice sucks lol Google now is way better and quicker. Idk if there is a jelly bean rom yet for u guys but if there is I would try it out if I was u guys. I use to have the one s and I though s voice was cool (when I use this app to side load it). Then I exchanged my one s for the gs3 and I ended up hating s voice lol. Its way to slow and inaccurate lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

germandude68

Nov 9, 2010
Installed M7 on OneS and no need to flash zip. Installs right away and works.

Sent from my awesome HTC One S

maek_it_happen

Sep 2, 2009
Isn't s voice just vlingo but just diff name lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts