-=Theme=-[PORT] ♧♣♧♣AlexanderTheme♣♧♣♧ |For Jedi-X Roms| 02/18

Search This thread

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
There is a folder on my internal storage called universalflasher and it has some backup zips in it. From what I read this theme uses it to store backups when it was flashed. It is taking up a big chunk of my internal memory so I was wondering if it could be moved to the external SD card or if older backups could be deleted? When you only have 16gb of internal storage every bit of real estate counts! Thanks!!!

apen83

May 17, 2012
eau claire
There is a folder on my internal storage called universalflasher and it has some backup zips in it. From what I read this theme uses it to store backups when it was flashed. It is taking up a big chunk of my internal memory so I was wondering if it could be moved to the external SD card or if older backups could be deleted? When you only have 16gb of internal storage every bit of real estate counts! Thanks!!!

Should be able to move it and delete files just fine

shadowdweller

Oct 26, 2010
Awesome Theme

This theme is awesome. It's the only reason for not trying other ROMS out. I am having the status bar problem as well. I didn't flash the new zip with s voice removed. I don't use it anyways so I froze it with Titanium Backup. Does the new zip fix the status bar problem? I don't mind the problem because when I send a text to myself, the bar returns.

killa408shark

Aug 21, 2011
San Jose CA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382323313277.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382323313277.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 353
Reactions: 1badmax

C00lBeanz

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Scarborough
Uhm hey awesome theme, but the reboot menu isnt themed, and when you press the volume button the slider isnt themed also, and sometimes the spinning circle is not themed, mostly it is though.

princessofslaanesh

Dec 26, 2013
New to the forum here... excuse me if I'm posting something that shouldn't be posted here. I'd just like to say I really love this theme, but I looked through this thread and couldn't find the answer (unless I'm blind), but I was using Jedix20 ROM with this theme and was having a problem with the notification bar remaining black (no icons, but I will still receive notifications that disappear after they come through), unless I power it off completely and turn it back on. Is there a solution to this that I am missing? If so, would really appreciate it... I am in love with this theme. I am about to try out the JediMasterx2 ROM and hope that I will have no issues with this since it is an outdated theme.

bigevil124

Jan 14, 2014
did the red theme for Alexander ever get released? See the pictures but don't see a download link if it has can someone please post the download link. Thanks in advance

synapsesboob

May 16, 2013
Thank you! I've been looking for something like this. This is totally awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts