[APP][25.09.08]HTC Touch Diamond VR Hologram v2.02

Search This thread

Stevie18

Aug 5, 2008
Great app. Showed my flatmate. He said he wanted it. But he's only got a sony erricsson w850i.....................lol
Love making friends jealous :)

pauloke

Sep 24, 2007
Guildford
Great app. Showed my flatmate. He said he wanted it. But he's only got a sony erricsson w850i.....................lol
Love making friends jealous :)

haha :D - That was partly the reason I created the app to show those without a diamond what they are missing.

I had the Touch Dual which was good but the Touch Diamond is in a whole different league - so many possibilities, hardware and software.

Glad you like the app.

cinho17

Aug 14, 2008
please someone explain how to fix driverinvalidcallexception, im new and needs your help !!

cinho17

Aug 14, 2008
i have officiaal Diamond roms downloaded from htc.com 1.93 please i want to play the apps

Blazeitup123

Jun 18, 2008
Saskatoon
Can't really tell why this error would occur. Anyone else on here running the swtos rom?
its a 2 hr old flash, i have not installed anything really besides this, diamond tweak, tf3d config and sensor lock. its a full rom so nothing can be missing perhaps like a naked or vanilla. i soft reset and installed on both main and sorage memory. i am using build 20748, maybe thats it...i don`t know.. :(

Last edited:

pauloke

Sep 24, 2007
Guildford
Can all those who are having issues running the app please uninstall it then soft reset the device (hard reset if you can afford to). Then reinstall and try again.

If still not working then can you please respond detailing:
  • Phone
  • ROM
  • Build
  • .Net Framework version
  • Whether G-Sensor and Nav Sensor work ok
  • What 3D apps you have installed / running (apart from touch flow 3D)
  • What G-Sensor apps you have installed / running
If have found a bug but it is unrelated to you issue. Error caused if launching app from landscape display mode.:(

Last edited:

pauloke

Sep 24, 2007
Guildford
its a 2 hr old flash, i have not installed anything really besides this, diamond tweak, tf3d config and sensor lock. its a full rom so nothing can be missing perhaps like a naked or vanilla. i soft reset and installed on both main and sorage memory. i am using build 20748, maybe thats it...i don`t know.. :(

What .Net Framework version are you running?

gobmonster

Jul 24, 2007
Posts on how this effect can be utilised in cool new apps and games are also welcome. Hopefully we can start something new with the diamond.
First and foremost, i have to say i dont own a diamond or pro yet (sprints getting the diamond next week here in the US, but i really want the pro, oct 19 though)

Any ways, im pretty good on ideas, and your app looks pretty awesome, so heres one off the top

1. How bout a game where you have to dodge stuff thats coming at you?

It would be pretty cool, it would really rely on how accurate that gsensor is, but if the game gets frantic enough, it would become a nice challenge and time burner. Group it maybe with some nice sound effects and someone maybe flying a space ship on the other end of the spectrum. Theyre shooting at you, while you are shooting at them. Enter could be shoot and your direction of shot and position and angle you shoot is controlled by the gsensor and/or dpad. Essentially, youre to dodge and shoot at the same time!

This idea would work because your app allows you to go to the sides of the infinite cube (atleast from your prospective, that would be enough to dodge from)... further more, my idea would not enable you to fly down the 'z' plane, but only across the x and y of your view, thus dodging object traveling down the z plane. The reason i though about this is when you zoomed in on the app, its like the circles traveled past you, which would be the object of the game, not getting hit

I'll think of some others later, take from that idea what you will! Give me somekinda credit if it takes off ;)

Blazeitup123

Jun 18, 2008
Saskatoon
HTC p3700 dia100
1.93 swtos full 1.2
canada
gsensor is working and calibrated
no 3d apps
tried with and without sensor lock installed.
2 soft resets 2 hard resets.
im am holding the device portrait while loading.
still nothing.

NeoXTC

Dec 13, 2007
Brisbane
I tried running it but nothing happens. It seems to "load" with the wait symbol and then closes. Man i want to show off to my friend eheh

[edit] ok I kept opening it and opening it and it works now :) sweet

• Phone : HTC Diamond
  • ROM : Dutty V1.8 (1.93)
  • Build : CE OS 5.2.20748 Build 20748.1.4.0
  • .Net Framework version : 3.5
  • Whether G-Sensor and Nav Sensor work ok : G-Sensor works OK, dont' have NAV Sensor
  • What 3D apps you have installed / running (apart from touch flow 3D) : no other 3d apps other than TT7, S2U2
  • What G-Sensor apps you have installed / running : no specific gsensor apps installed

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sweet 3D and perfect sensor response. Please make more, MORE! :p