Search This thread

PsychoCemia

Jul 27, 2010
Great stuff. Flashing now. :)
Still been running on 1.8, and I've loved it.

I'll post an update in a bit on what I think.

Thanks, guys!

Edit: Tested out, and everything works well. Quick as anything. :) Kudos! Like that you've switched to the Galaxy S startup animation, but I went in and switched in the i9000 sounds as well.

I'm also not a huge fan of the folder arrangements using the i9000 camera, so I switched it out for the stock Vibrant's camera. :)

The puzzle lock notifications work well, too.

Great Stuff!

Last edited:

aperezny

Sep 11, 2010
Yes, here we go.

Nandroiding Bionix 1.9.1 right now and downloading this baby. On 1.9.1 I only had one bug that being so unique to my setup was not worth posting. Let's see what Fusion has..........

gthmcty1

Jun 26, 2006
Inland Empire
Just flashed and damnnnnn this sh*t is f'n quick!!! I love the whole layout thanks for the awesome work team whiskey!

For some reason the HTC ime keyboard gives me a FC, tried reset permissions, but its cool I never used that KB anyway, I prefer swift KB.
Thank again!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Viralblack

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2010
Akron, OH
Just flashed and damnnnnn this sh*t is f'n quick!!! I love the whole layout thanks for the awesome work team whiskey!

For some reason the HTC ime keyboard gives me a FC, tried reset permissions, but its cool I never used that KB anyway, I prefer swift KB.
Thank again!!!

Get me a log cat and shoot it at me in gmail and Ill do what I can if youd like it fixed :)

m00nshake

Jun 7, 2010
North Carolina
Great work, Sombionix!!! Downloading now.

One question...

If I use Kingxklicks kernel, do I use the same instructions as disabling the voodoo lag fix before attempting to flash another ROM? Just curious, and I am interested in trying it with Kingxklick's kernel.

Viralblack

Jul 29, 2010
Akron, OH
Great work, Sombionix!!! Downloading now.

One question...

If I use Kingxklicks kernel, do I use the same instructions as disabling the voodoo lag fix before attempting to flash another ROM? Just curious, and I am interested in trying it with Kingxklick's kernel.

ALWAYS disable, its that thing you have to do every time you flash a new ROM.

for a quick and easy way to do it, check out the downloads page and use the disable voodoo zip file, flash that and reboot and presto! Voodoo disabled.

m00nshake

Jun 7, 2010
North Carolina
you're the man, viral black. I just wanted to know if disabling lag fix on Kingxklick's was the same or different process. Judging by your reply, it's the same. Thanks :)

jwiley904

Aug 27, 2010
I guess people just dont know how to read on here. ****ing stupid. ****ing fellow directions there big as day and simple ass ****. Damn i need to take ur ass back to pre k. Smdh

m00nshake

Jun 7, 2010
North Carolina
haha! You're still the man in my book, lack of sleep or not. Your work and the other developer's is much appreciated, thank you again. I'm dl'ing Fusion with kingxklicks and 4 lockscreens now. Let the fun begin...

Duce HD2

Apr 2, 2010
UT
nandroid

I want to make a backup with nandroid, but for whatever reason when I start ROM Manager, recovery mode, nandroid is not an option..what???:confused:
The only option I can see is "backup current rom"- I used rom manager before and it did have nandroid in there....
Am I missing something here? Probably something simple?

Thanks

Last edited:

Viralblack

Jul 29, 2010
Akron, OH
Yep, to remove launcher pro just uninstall like any other app

Sent from out in the real world via Fusion for Vibrant

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    weird, i copied the old poweron.wav over the linda file using astro and it doesnt seem to work. file plays fine in windows media player. hmm.

It works fine for me. Is it in the proper place, /system/etc?
    OFFICIAL HOME OF BIONIX AND TEAM WHISKEY
    http://www.teamwhiskey.com/
    http://webchat.freenode.net/
    irc.freenode.net / #teamwhiskey

BEFORE INSTALLING REVIEW THE COMPLETE INSTALL GUIDE

https://sites.google.com/site/projec...allation-guide

Fusion is a stable and elegant combination between TouchWiz elements and an authorized version of LauncherPro. its where your phone intersects and deign meets speed. Keeping with the dark graphical theme that our users have come to love and enjoy, Fusion adds in the stability and speed of being absolutely free of the TouchWiz launcher. This will speed up your menus and enhance your Android user experience dramatically.

We took the Bionix that you've enjoyed so much and incorporated the Hybrid experience you've been asking for. Welcome to Fusion.

Fusion 1.2 Features:
    - Stock Vibrant kernel included (kernal back support included, you can flash other kernels on top of our rom. We recommend our CORE KERNEL)
    - JI2 modem for optimal balance of battery/throughput
    - OCLF added
    - Playlogos1 modded in rom and within OCLF
    - Updated Maps
    - Updated update-script - permissions
    - Added new YouTube.apk
    - Fixed T9 issues
    - HTC_IME keyboard added
    - Reskinned swype with old skin per request
    - Added 3 button toggle in pulldown - sounds on/silent/vibrate
    - Fixed BT audio quality
    - BT toggle now turns on BT automatically instead of taking you to BT setup screen
    - Killed battery full notification in status bar
    - Added auto zipalign script to init.d
    - Sh.bin moddifed
    - Increased wifi scanning gap to reduce battery drain
    - Modified built in memory handler to strict
    - Modified CFQ IO scheduler for optimized read/write
    - Re-enabled low-latency mode
    - Removed penalty for back-seeks
    - Modified kernel scheduler - made less aggressive - this makes a huge difference in UI and app responsiveness
    - Manually set starting dalvik heap size
    - Changed all mounted partitions to 'noatime' - by default this is set to 'realtime' which causes slow downs.
    - Updated Titanium Backup
    - New boot/shutdown sounds - introducing 'Millie'
    - Random framework-res edits

Fusion 1.1 Features:
    - JI6 Swipe w/ Voice Input, Reskinned
    - Reboot, Recovery, Download options from power down menu (Icons created by: s0niqu3)
    - Returned Linda Boot Sound
    - Google Voice updated
    - Updated Pandora
    - Updated LauncherPro
    - Updated Build.prop
    - Several Speed Enhancements
    - JI6 Compatible Battery Mod
    - Stable Bionix based design from JI6 OTA files
    - JI2 modem in place for optimal battery life and great data through
    - Removed TouchWiz Launcher completely
    - Added google SUPL HOST port 7276 to gps.conf for better sat locks.
    - Integrated authorized LauncherPro
    - Integrated stock/vanilla laucher
    - Exclusive DreamLyfe design theme
    - Preinstalled Titanium Backup free edition
    - Preinstalled Pandora
    - Reboot option added to power menu
    - Multiple kernel options
    - Multiple lock screen options - or option for glass lock screen only
    - Enhanced glass lockscreen - shorter throw - less lag
    - Speed enhancement
    - Rebuilt update-script
    - Build.prop mods
    - Updated Maps
    - Updated Rom Manager
    - FFC support

Optional Download: blue segmented battery mod (flash through clockwork, will not wipe. ONLY compatible with bionix and fusion roms!)

Known issues:
    (RESOLVED)
    Download: Bionix Final SSL certificate fix (this fixes the issues with going to secured sites. As far as I know, this was the only bug.)
    I have not added this fix into the rom files yet, so after you flash the rom, you need to reboot into recovery and flash this fix. Its a flashable.zip and WILL NOT wipe your data. DISABLE VOODOO FIRST!

Installation Instructions:

Step 1: Disable Voodoo Lag Fix -
    This step only applies to those of you who are currently using the Voodoo lag fix. If you are not currently using Voodoo, please move onto step 3 for final installation instructions. If you are using an ext2 lag fix such as Ryans, you can simply flash on top.

1. Download the attached 'disable-voodoo.zip' flashable deactivator.
    2. Load file onto your internal sdcard
    3. Reboot into clockwork recovery and select 'install zip from sdcard'.
    4. Select 'choose zip from sdcard' and locate the deactivator file.
    5. Select the file and flash.
    6. Reboot phone and proceed to step 3 of the installation instructions.

Step 2: Nandroid Backup -
    Before you perform ANY modifications, you should always perform a nandroid backup. The nandroid backup will allow you to step backwards and restore your previous settings in the event the unthinkable happens. To perform a nandroid please follow these steps.

1. Reboot via Rom Manager to Clockwork Recovery, or use 'adb reboot recovery'.
    2. Using the volume up and down keys, highlight nandroid and press the power button to select.
    3. Select backup, this will take some time depending on the volume of your data. Be patient!

Step 3: Flash Bionix Fusion
    This is the final step of the installation. This presumes you are already rooted and ready to go. If you are not, then you will need to root and install rom manager first.

1. Download the rom of your choice and place the file onto the root of your internal sdcard.
    2. Reboot into Clockwork Recovery.
    - From Rom Manager app, select 'boot into clockwork recovery'
    - From ADB, type 'adb reboot recovery'.
    3. From the main clockwork recovery menu, use the 'down' volume control to scroll to 'install zip from sdcard'. Press the power button. this will take you to a second menu screen.
    4. From thet second menu screen, scroll to 'choose zip from sdcard' and select with the power button.
    5. Scroll to the file name of the rom you downloaded and press the power button. It will ask you to confirm your choice, select 'yes' and the rom will begin to flash. DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR PHONE DURING THIS PROCESS!
    6. Once the flash is complete, select 'go back'. Now select 'reboot' from this menu.
    7. Allow your phone to reboot completely. The first boot will take a few minutes, please be patient.
    8. Once booted into the home screen, please allow your phone to sit for 5-10 minutes to allow all boot procedures to take place. Keep in mind, you've just heavily modified your device, it needs time to adjust to the new changes.
    9. Wait roughly 15 minutes after the first initial boot and then restart your phone one time. You may do this by holding the 'power button' and selecting either shut down or reboot.
    10. At this point, if you are running an overclock kernel, you will need to download setcpu and adjust your clock speeds. You need to be sure your minimum clock speed is set to 200mhz. Optimal settings are 200/1200.

Enable OCLF EXT2 LagFix: (Optional)
    1. Open OCLF
    2. Install EXT2 tools
    3. Restore boot animation
    4. Select OneClickLagFix V2.2
    5. Your phone will reboot - DONE!

Optimal LauncherPro Settings:
    General Settings:
    Keep app in memory - check
    Home Screen Settings:
    Number of screen - 7
    Default screen - 4
    Dock Settings:
    Number of docks - 1
    Unread SMS count - check
    Behavior Settings:
    Home key to default screen - check
    Appearance settings:
    Dock background - select 'froyo wide' (its not really froyo wide) ;)
    Advanced Settings:
    Minimum scrolling speed - 75
    Use 3d drawer - check
    Opening speed - 7

Downloads:
    By continuing below this line, you have acknowledged that you have read the entire document and understand what needs to be done and risks involved with flashing your device. Team Whiskey is in no way responsible for loss, damage, theft, envy, indigestion, incineration, or any other random acts that may come as a result from your flash. If you acknowledge, please continue to Team Whiskeys download page. ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD BIONIX FUSION 1.2
    Yahooo!

And i'm cashed!
    Not that I'm aware of...I thought about that one weeks ago. It would be nice if there is a way.

You're aware there's an option to backup your LP settings? Very useful for the next time you flash a ROM. You know...Fusion 1.1!

Oh yeah, I just found that feature while looking for the other. Oh well, I had better just get it right the first time.