[VIDEO Overviews and How To's] Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH - T999)

Search This thread

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com
Hey XDA Folks, we have a YouTube channel where we normally film ROM overviews of the devices we own. This Thread will have all of our videos regarding the Samsung Galaxy SIII, SGH - T999.

Please do take a look at our current videos and more will be coming in the near future :cool:

Unboxing and Overview:

Custom ROM Overviews:

CyanogenMod 10:

Alpha Build 4:

AOKP Jelly Bean

Nightly Sep 1st

Wicked ROM:

Version 2:

If this helped in any way, please feel free to press the THANKS button and if you do happen to have a few clicks to spare, please go to our channel to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE as we'd really appreciate it, Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:

androholic

Dec 22, 2011
Canton
So glad to have you guys here man! :) To anyone who prefers to watch Rom reviews before installing them, I personally HIGHLY recommend their channel! In my opinion 80% of Rom reviews don't accomplish what they are intended to, which is to allow the user to experience the Rom, learn of any bugs, and highlight unique features. Imraan & Abdul are tedious when it comes to digging through a Rom & reporting everything you need to know in order to decide if it's for you. I followed them on the HTC Sensation & LG G2X, and I'm so glad they're gonna be contributing to our T999! We desperately need some good coverage on Roms for this phone like Sprint has from qbking77, and I know All About Androids will fill the void. Seriously guys, check out their channel, it's a MUST subscribe, especially if you have the Nexus 7 or Asus TF300 also! You guys Rock Bro!

Edit: One more thing I forgot to mention is that these guys have also personally responded to any comment or question that I've ever posted on their channel. That goes to show how much they appreciate their viewer's & subscribers. Believe me when I tell you that I've got nothing to gain by telling you guys how awesome it is that they're covering the T999, but I've been a big fan of their channel for quite a long time, and their videos have been so helpful to me, so I gotta represent for my YouTube Homie's, lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: AllAboutAndroids

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com
So glad to have you guys here man! :) To anyone who prefers to watch Rom reviews before installing them, I personally HIGHLY recommend their channel! In my opinion 80% of Rom reviews don't accomplish what they are intended to, which is to allow the user to experience the Rom, learn of any bugs, and highlight unique features. Imraan & Abdul are tedious when it comes to digging through a Rom & reporting everything you need to know in order to decide if it's for you. I followed them on the HTC Sensation & LG G2X, and I'm so glad they're gonna be contributing to our T999! We desperately need some good coverage on Roms for this phone like Sprint has from qbking77, and I know All About Androids will fill the void. Seriously guys, check out their channel, it's a MUST subscribe, especiallyif you have the Nexus 7 or Asus TF300 also! You guys Rock Bro!

As always, you have my greatest gratitude. Thank you!

Reactions: androholic

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com

Glad we could help!

Thanks for watching!

Thanks this was really helpful!

No problem, glad we could help :)

Just started using the handset and wanted to thank you for this. Really excellent compiliatation.

Thanks, glad you liked them.

Great work! Helped me decide to move on to CM10!

kassem277

Jun 15, 2010
Hey XDA Folks, we have a YouTube channel where we normally film ROM overviews of the devices we own. This Thread will have all of our videos regarding the Samsung Galaxy SIII, SGH - T999.

Please do take a look at our current videos and more will be coming in the near future :cool:

Unboxing and Overview:

Custom ROM Overviews:

CyanogenMod 10:

Alpha Build 4:

AOKP Jelly Bean

Nightly Sep 1st

Wicked ROM:

Version 2:

If this helped in any way, please feel free to press the THANKS button and if you do happen to have a few clicks to spare, please go to our channel to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE as we'd really appreciate it, Thanks in advance :D

Awesome!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Unboxing and Overview:

Custom ROM Overviews:

CyanogenMod 10:

Alpha Build 4:

AOKP Jelly Bean

Nightly Sep 1st

Wicked ROM:

Version 2:

Our latest Video!

Wicked ROM:
    Version 2:

The latest video :D

AOKP Nightly Sep 1st

So glad to have you guys here man! :) To anyone who prefers to watch Rom reviews before installing them, I personally HIGHLY recommend their channel! In my opinion 80% of Rom reviews don't accomplish what they are intended to, which is to allow the user to experience the Rom, learn of any bugs, and highlight unique features. Imraan & Abdul are tedious when it comes to digging through a Rom & reporting everything you need to know in order to decide if it's for you. I followed them on the HTC Sensation & LG G2X, and I'm so glad they're gonna be contributing to our T999! We desperately need some good coverage on Roms for this phone like Sprint has from qbking77, and I know All About Androids will fill the void. Seriously guys, check out their channel, it's a MUST subscribe, especially if you have the Nexus 7 or Asus TF300 also! You guys Rock Bro!

Edit: One more thing I forgot to mention is that these guys have also personally responded to any comment or question that I've ever posted on their channel. That goes to show how much they appreciate their viewer's & subscribers. Believe me when I tell you that I've got nothing to gain by telling you guys how awesome it is that they're covering the T999, but I've been a big fan of their channel for quite a long time, and their videos have been so helpful to me, so I gotta represent for my YouTube Homie's, lol!
    So glad to have you guys here man! :) To anyone who prefers to watch Rom reviews before installing them, I personally HIGHLY recommend their channel! In my opinion 80% of Rom reviews don't accomplish what they are intended to, which is to allow the user to experience the Rom, learn of any bugs, and highlight unique features. Imraan & Abdul are tedious when it comes to digging through a Rom & reporting everything you need to know in order to decide if it's for you. I followed them on the HTC Sensation & LG G2X, and I'm so glad they're gonna be contributing to our T999! We desperately need some good coverage on Roms for this phone like Sprint has from qbking77, and I know All About Androids will fill the void. Seriously guys, check out their channel, it's a MUST subscribe, especiallyif you have the Nexus 7 or Asus TF300 also! You guys Rock Bro!

As always, you have my greatest gratitude. Thank you!