Team Nocturnal chit-chat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sproutd

Sep 5, 2011
Askam
Where is that nocturnalized Jelly Bean ROM at? Anyone seen it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

WTFunk

Oct 16, 2010
New York
Looks like x's peppermint patty pcp induced plea for s off worked.....

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

Always thought your posts were pure craziness, although I had fun trying to decipher it. I'd prefer to think that you either have the gift of foresight or mind forked your way into dev subconscious and gave them the secret of s-off.

D

Deleted member 3452239

Because I have to go to school tomorrow, and then go to work immediately after that

sproutd

Sep 5, 2011
Askam
Can we get a little life in here?? X, Chongo, ANYONE!!!

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
Hi

Stroked from my Dirty Nocturnal'd Nexus 4

Herrroooo riddle budddy! I lika do da cha cha

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Can we get a little life in here?? X, Chongo, ANYONE!!!

Ima true g smug muhfuhka makin bitttch made fools pucka huntin chucka on a incline urban hood jus tryin to make it by in this ghetto life phishin Xbox passies to wit my homies on the live action sinco ops all them gamer girl panties I be makin them drop and I still be hated cause I be chucked up and gated with the invisible shield half your teams face got peeled.. I'm not in the mood but that's most obvious cause this post sucks ass like Obama smokes rocks, hidin in the oval office hittin that pipe like true muhfuhka while bumpin do magik mike trippin and feenin on that rock cause he ain't got no brillo to filter that chalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm done with this site. I'm not wasting my talent here anymore. Peace out http://Team-Nocturnal.com is where my work will be

And and FYI for anyone here. A title dont mean anything, its just that "A title" it don't mean anyone is better then the next person. Your actions speak louder then words.
    399123_420882701302714_955110137_n.jpg
    I still own the one X and I do plan on updating the sense roms.

Stroked from my Dirty Nocturnal'd Optimus G
    @ chongo? What is sofa king android?

A new ROM that Team Nocturnal is testing and getting ready to release.

It's got some mods/tweaks that no other Evita ROM has.. :)
    I have 2 sim unlocked hox, i just need to replace my screen. So what ever is cheaper

Stroked from my Dirty Nocturnal'd Optimus G

Cheaper, reliable, waterproof, 6 month bttery standby time, smuggled easily into correctional facilities, top notch gaming, drop proof from and height, never replace a screen again sir ronaldo, never.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium