3Minit Quicklaunch Panel

Search This thread

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Just one request is it possible to make applications open on touch. In current mod apps open in background and notification panel won't get closed after touch.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
Working cool..
But y is it that , after reboot the shortcut apps gets disappeared and I have to add them again on each boot. ?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392866667507.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1392866667507.png
    204 KB · Views: 443

sac23

Jul 14, 2010
great really apreciate this was pretty easy to do awesome job to dev thanks for bring this to us

Reactions: gharrington

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
This is very strange as it just uses Settings.System to save the layout. If you change the orientation of your device with notification panel down does it also reset?

After adding apps in horizontal view , when I rotate the screen the shortcut apps won't reset. They are there. But when I reboot my device they are gone. I have to add them again and again at each boot , like I said before.

I'm on jb 4.2 aosp based.

Btw. This is a great mod to be implementing in our device . thanks for this mod buddy. :)

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
After adding apps in horizontal view , when I rotate the screen the shortcut apps won't reset. They are there. But when I reboot my device they are gone. I have to add them again and again at each boot , like I said before.

I'm on jb 4.2 aosp based.

Btw. This is a great mod to be implementing in our device . thanks for this mod buddy. :)

Thanks mate. OK I will make some changes and see if it helps..

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
Thank you for the update. But with the folder version 1.1 i get always a decompile failure. I´ll attache the log. I hope it is not on my side, but the problem doesn´t exist with the old version - this runs fine.

Btw is it possible to add a shortcutpicker?

Log

oluwaponmile

Dec 19, 2007

gharrington

Apr 30, 2012
Brisbane
Thank you for the update. But with the folder version 1.1 i get always a decompile failure. I´ll attache the log. I hope it is not on my side, but the problem doesn´t exist with the old version - this runs fine.

Btw is it possible to add a shortcutpicker?

Log

Lookong at your log, your issue was solved in post #15 and #16 mate. Also shortcut picker already exist please read how to use in op.

Last edited:
Reactions: and2 and Kamy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qlaunchBanner.jpg

picture.php
    picture.php

The quicklauncher panel:
    It is simply a scrollable panel of app shortcuts that you instantly launch from your drop down panel. You can launch apps from inside other app without the need to exit to home screen first. You can also edit and order the shortcuts to suit your needs.

The idea:
    When I started writing this mod I wanted to make it as easy to implement as possible which means no smali changes. I also wanted to make it universal for most android devices so thats what you get.

Implementation Guide:
    This guide assumes you can already decompile and recompile an .apk correctly. If you cannot do this please don`t ask me how there are already lots of guides on how to do this here at XDA.
    Implementation Guide can be found Here

Sharing policy:
    You are free to bake this into your roms provided:

Proper credit and a link is given not just a mention in a random thread that will be lost in hours.
    You use the mod as a whole and not take peices of my code and use elsewhere.
    You leave the copyright information as it is.
    You dont add you own settings to control the panel eliminating the need for donate app.

How to use:
    To add a shortcut simply scroll all the way to the right and press the + symbol this will bring up a list of currently installed app to choose from click one to apply.

To change or remove a shortcut long press the icon and a menu will appear select the desired option by clicking it.

You can also get further functionality by getting the quicklauncher app from the Playstore for just $1. In this you can set colors, visibility of the panel and text etc and more. This will support the development thanks.

Thanks to @pas2001 for the app icon and all graphics work he does for 3Minit.

XDA:DevDB Information
    3Minit Quicklaunch Panel, a Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
    gharrington, http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4619873

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-16

Created 2014-02-16
    Last Updated 2014-02-20​
    Hi guys. I have started to develop 3Minit for 4.4.2 and I have added some nice new improvements. I will update my website very soon with a link to the support forum thanks.

And yes I have had a few people say they can't send me a pm sorry not sure why. You can contact me through the support email on my website and in the 3Minit Settings app.
    Update v1.1

Update available. Please download from thread.

Fixes:
    Issues where added buttons didn't stick at reboot.
    Notification panel did not auto close form some users.

To apply update:
    Just swap old quick launch folder with new one and update complete.