P3110 - unkonwn device on Windows7 with CM11

Search This thread

wojok040

Jan 27, 2014
When I conect my GT-P3110 (Cyanogenmod 11) to my Windows 7 computer computer can't even see the tab or just show massage "unkown device". What's more on my tab I don't even have any notification about conecting and menu to choose type of conection (mass storage or camera).

D

Deleted member 5616867

When I conect my GT-P3110 (Cyanogenmod 11) to my Windows 7 computer computer can't even see the tab or just show massage "unkown device". What's more on my tab I don't even have any notification about conecting and menu to choose type of conection (mass storage or camera).

check usb debugging in developer options
to enable devoleper options go to about devices in setting and tap build date 10 times
make sure you have the latest samsung usb drivers

wojok040

Jan 27, 2014
check usb debugging in developer options
to enable devoleper options go to about devices in setting and tap build date 10 times
make sure you have the latest samsung usb drivers

I've got newest driver on my computer, and last nightly on my tab. On debbuging mode, computer conects to Tab, so on hardware level everything should be ok. I'm just unable to connect it normally, tab just play signal of pluging-in cable, but isn't charging, and as I said don't show connection notification.

D

Deleted member 5616867

I've got newest driver on my computer, and last nightly on my tab. On debbuging mode, computer conects to Tab, so on hardware level everything should be ok. I'm just unable to connect it normally, tab just play signal of pluging-in cable, but isn't charging, and as I said don't show connection notification.

the notification shows in status bar on me. shows usb debugging, click to deactivate.
maybe clean flash will fix yours.

wojok040

Jan 27, 2014
Okay the solution is very simple <facepalm>
In settings > Storage > USB connection
None of the options had been chosen. I had to select one of them, and now it works normally.
Thanks for help.