[rom | cm10.1] ** BlueBot ** inspiring inspire Blue and Black edition

Next update -jellybean or -ICS

• Total voters
Search This thread

rustin921

May 4, 2012
Wisconsin
I'm downloading and flashing now. Does GPS get a good lock via GPS Test app? That's a biggie for me.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

G

gsminhas

I'm downloading and flashing now. Does GPS get a good lock via GPS Test app? That's a biggie for me.

Yes I got a good GPS lock when I was in India so it should be working fine everwhere

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

G

gsminhas

I sure didnt see any bugs, but having no youtube was my only concern. I tried different versions, but none seem to work.

I've been using this rom since you posted it on here and Youtube is the only problem I've had.. Other than that, it's been pretty smooth.. Looking forward to the next update.. Thanks

Okay YouTube fix will be provided then.

buck1952

Jun 26, 2009
Boise
Test Drive

Thanks for your work.
Basic functions are smooth as silk, signed on to exchange server client without issues. I'm a sucker for Sense but I wanted to give BlueBot a try. The boot loader images isn't to my tastes.

G

gsminhas

Thanks for your work.
Basic functions are smooth as silk, signed on to exchange server client without issues. I'm a sucker for Sense but I wanted to give BlueBot a try. The boot loader images isn't to my tastes.

U can change boot animation anytime just search for bootanimation in google

G

gsminhas

Have any one tried installing flash player then tried to watch video on browser?

smallyetzon

Jan 23, 2012
i have to say that im impress with this Rom! Fast n smooth no bugs! ive tried so many roms and couldnt find one as stable as this one! Thanks to gsminhas and team! Great job

smallyetzon

Jan 23, 2012
mods

i cant bealive this rom is not on the top!! is my daily rom and havent got any issues for a week now! just when i got bored of the theme i found this mod. if you love the blue i found this cool mods/theme for this rom and it transforms the rom to a nice blue plus adds new sounds and bootanimation!! check it out! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1550926

smallyetzon

Jan 23, 2012
[QUOTE=gsminhas how can i switch to the original status bar color??

smallyetzon

Jan 23, 2012
keep saying it man you r the best!! THANKS!!

FatGrover

May 8, 2012
Some settings are hard to see with the blue background. The lower half is a darker shade of blue with dark gray text... very hard to read

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts