[Q] Best way to restore sms/mms and call logs

Search This thread

kubes069

Sep 4, 2011
New Jersey
I know I hear of Titanium Back up as being the best app to have on a rooted device but I don't know how to fully use it. I also don't know if it can restore every text message, sms AND MMS, which is kind of important to me.

I want to be able to switch roms and not have to worry about losing all my text messages. Is there a way to do this easily? I am willing to purchase an app if there is one that will fit these needs.

Also, if anyone can point me to where a guide is that will help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

ginger man

Jan 4, 2013
Open tibu, hit menu, choose backup data to xml. I'm sure you can figure out the rest. This backs up sms, mms, and call logs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: kubes069

acdnykon

Dec 13, 2011
Orlando
www.google.com
There's a simple app for this call SMS Backup & Restore, just take a backup before you wipe store it on your external card. Then re-install the app after and point it to the backup and it restores all your SMS messages.

Download this right off the Play store. I believe it's made by Ritesh Sahu.

ginger man

Jan 4, 2013
Does this require paid version?

I'm not sure on that one. I've had paid version for years now so it's just always been there. Download free version and give it a shot I guess..

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

There's a simple app for this call SMS Backup & Restore, just take a backup before you wipe store it on your external card. Then re-install the app after and point it to the backup and it restores all your SMS messages.

This only did sms not mms as far as I know.

Reactions: kubes069

kubes069

Sep 4, 2011
New Jersey
I'm not sure on that one. I've had paid version for years now so it's just always been there. Download free version and give it a shot I guess..

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

thank you !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Open tibu, hit menu, choose backup data to xml. I'm sure you can figure out the rest. This backs up sms, mms, and call logs.

Does this require paid version?