Hi Bro, Try This Method:
1. Flash The 2.1 Stock ROM From SEUS.
2. After You Flash 2.1, Verify Your Phone If Its Rooted Or Not.
If have superuser app at menu, it means Your Phone is Rooted.(Proceed To Step 3)
if There Is No superuser App to your phone, it means you need to Root Your phone And Unlock the bootloader again
3. Install xRecovery to your phone
4. after That, Backup Your Personal files(Apk,sms,contact etc)
5. Backup Via xRecovery
6. Flash nAa-14 kernel then boot to recovery mode Then Flash MiniCM7 2.2.2 or Other GB Rom
7. Thats it...
Take Note: Im not Responsible If Anything Happen To your phone.
Sent from my E10i using xda app-developers app
My Projects At XDA-Developers
• rPx ULTIMATE EDITION
• rPx EliteForce
If You Like My Projects, Click Thanks Button..