Tablet reverting to factory settings on reboot fix!!
Ok so i had this problm myself and after forever of trying to fix this i finaly have!
The issues are as follows.
When you turn your tablet off then back on it reverts back to factory settings, nothings saved and no apps, the space available is 0.00b ad you cant instal new apps.
How to fix this!
root is needed! use uberizer to gain root acess..
options C - 0
I used my pc to resolve this problem. Root is needed for this to work.
1) Make sure divers are installed and your tablet is detected in device manager. (PDAnet had the drivers I needed).
2) Download, install and run "Android commander".
3) Once android commander is opened it will show files on you phone. (if you don't see files you have a driver problem)
4) Browse the directory /system/Xbin/ and tick busybox. Copy the file busybox to /system/bin
5) Once busybox appears in system/bin, right click and click properties to check the permissions. Everything should be ticked except "group - write" and "all - write"
6) restart tablet.
Job done happy days!