power control widget?

Search This thread

TheBaRReT

Dec 31, 2010
Szczecin
This is great but...
On home screen i can change background colour and use alpha blending.
But in statusbar i got always gray background. I am trying to change colour on black, none or custom image and its always grey... why?

https://picasaweb.google.com/110065611855230079002/Widgetsoid#5691277875987950706

Second question. Why when i using GPS toggle they always going to settings(others icons work on/off)

I am using i9000 with ICS 4.0.3 RC1

Last edited:

pokorn28

Nov 14, 2010
Power Control Plus also works. I used it before I flashed the CM9 Kang Rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Dreamweaver

Jan 14, 2009
Hamburg
i've been using Widgetsoid as a notification bar and wanted to know if it was possible to remove the icon up the upper left corner altogether. i know there's a way to make it invisible, but it shifts my other icons to the right which drives me crazy. is it possible to remove the icon completely?

Thats exactly why I dont use widgetsoid. I hate that blank space on the left - my LBE Privacy Guard Icon is indented to the right... looks not really good :(

emjay911

Jun 10, 2012
"Poweful Control" is great, I am now using it for a few months now.

You can find it in the Play Store.

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
Just to back that up, here it is on Sense 4
v6whQ.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    any chanche we can get a power control widget in the task bar? be really nice to have the touch wiz one for it..
    Try widgetsoid from the market ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    if you mean the "power widgets" on notifications, you'd need to get the latest CM9 Kangs to offer it. It's still a work in progress.

If you're referring to the one on your home screens, then +1 to joshnichols189. Widgetsoid works well.

Widgetsoid can be used as a power widget - there is a 'how to' in the help section of the app.

5680a2f0-34d8-79b7.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    Go into the appdrawer, scroll to widgets, choose widgetoid switcher and drag it onto your home screen. A config window will pop up where you can choose the contols you want. At the bottom of that window you need to open advanced and tick notification and widget invisible.