[Q] Brick Alcatel one touch scribe HD - 8008d (Please Help)

Search This thread

inkimiaei

Feb 4, 2014
My phone is an Alcatel OT-scribe HD -8008d and I messed it up in SPFlash tools ... now I am unable to find a stock version for that. I installed another MT 6589 firmware (from lenovo) and now the screen is turning on, but the phone is not functioning and I don't know what should I do :crying:

1 - please if you can help me , tell me what to do or how can i find a stock firmware with preloader and custpack and etc...
2 - can i use another MT6589 firmware that supports my phone? or should it be only from Alcatel?

Thanks a lot and waiting for your help :highfive:

Last edited:

roi243

May 1, 2014
Hello!
I can help you with the restoration of the phone.
tell me where to download Backup?
There lay out information and other data.
Whatever phone butlup fiction, you need to press the power button and volume. Phone shuts down. At this point, you need to connect the charger (this must be done quickly!). Then disconnect the charger. Everything is ready - you can use One Touch Upgrade.

abdoblal

Feb 27, 2015
Thank you very much , but unfortunately that did not help either.
I even formated the Bootloader with SP Flash tools ... but it gives me this error your version of software is the latest , there is no greatest version available..".

:(

It had the same version of this device and I want to upgrade to lolipop
Can anyone help me

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

this device and I want to upgrade to lolipop
Can anyone help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here it is

Hi guys!
    I also own this alcatel model. I would like to ask you if someone had a chance to find a stock bootup animation. Because I unfortunately delete it and I need to restore it. Do I need it for reclamation? This is my first post in here and I have no idea about these things....

Here it is.

Put it in custpack/JRD_custres/media

and restore correct permissions rw-r--r--
    One Touch Scribe HD KITKAT or any ported ROM please?

Hi
    Is there any Ported ROM or KITKAT 4.4 for .......ALcatel One Touch Scribe HD ?

)dont know how to start new thread sorry )