[ ROM Release ] the latest 2.3.9MIUI perfect port

Search This thread

pikachukaki

Jan 27, 2012
Thessaloníki, Greece
ROM contents
1, using the latest development version of the the MIUI transplant system perfectly stable, change the model for the HTC, modify the boot animation
2, the kernel G major MIUI repair kernel, do not break the sound
3, individuals joined enhance the script and add a few features: turned on by default 80M of Zram default unlock the FPS, you can turn off to enhanced.conf
4, all normal functions, to in addition to FM, the TV-OUT .
5, by adding the RE Manager, Google PLAY, goggles, the Huawei document management, animation acceleration, replace the input method Sogou
Integrated titanium backup and MIUI control center, you can customize the status bar
8, modify the boot theme is self produced IPHONEV1 optimize the camera and power-saving mechanism. Interface fluency can be used to adjust other settings
9 , add ice4.0, window effects, if you feel slow with other settings to modify the animation speed
10, to modify the system wallpaper, system sounds, calls music and other more personalized
11, the boot since the launch of the EQ manager, automatically adjust the sound of music. Listen to music the effect of greatly optimized.
PS: MIUI2.3 now break the sound problem solved, reaches the perfect state, there are some minor issues such as: volume shock and screenshots screenshots screenshots repair will lead to gravity sensing, I have limited skills do not specify a screenshot button . After miui no major updates, and I are working on to release a small update patch package. Can be updated to the OTA, as removed from Brush Shuangqing troubled.
Think the effect is not convenient students can turn off the animation displayed inside.

Install the ROM:
1 will download the zip Brush package do not extract directly into the SDcard
Hold the volume up + power button is turned on, do not release until well into the recovery mode
Recovery, the volume up and down keys / menu Home key to move up and down the power button / Search button to confirm the back key to return to the previous menu level.
Select "Clear all data recovery factory
Select from the SD card, select the Brush package "
6 re-election to select the ZIP file from the SD card "
7 to find just download the zip Brush package confirmed
8 confirmed, Brush, wait about 1 minute to complete.
After brushing, back to the first menu, select "immediately reboot the system restart the phone
10 and then patiently wait for a while, you first start will be relatively slow.

http://www.mediafire.com/?108h4zeap2dcx31

MyNameIsKappa

Jan 10, 2012
Siena
ROM contents
1, using the latest development version of the the MIUI transplant system perfectly stable, change the model for the HTC, modify the boot animation
3, individuals joined enhance the script and add a few features: turned on by default 80M of Zram default unlock the FPS, you can turn off to enhanced.conf
5, by adding the RE Manager, Google PLAY, goggles, the Huawei document management, animation acceleration, replace the input method Sogou
Integrated titanium backup and MIUI control center, you can customize the status bar
8, modify the boot theme is self produced IPHONEV1 optimize the camera and power-saving mechanism. Interface fluency can be used to adjust other settings
9 , add ice4.0, window effects, if you feel slow with other settings to modify the animation speed
10, to modify the system wallpaper, system sounds, calls music and other more personalized
11, the boot since the launch of the EQ manager, automatically adjust the sound of music. Listen to music the effect of greatly optimized.
PS: MIUI2.3 now break the sound problem solved, reaches the perfect state, there are some minor issues such as: volume shock and screenshots screenshots screenshots repair will lead to gravity sensing, I have limited skills do not specify a screenshot button . After miui no major updates, and I are working on to release a small update patch package. Can be updated to the OTA, as removed from Brush Shuangqing troubled.
Think the effect is not convenient students can turn off the animation displayed inside.

Install the ROM:
Hold the volume up + power button is turned on, do not release until well into the recovery mode
Recovery, the volume up and down keys / menu Home key to move up and down the power button / Search button to confirm the back key to return to the previous menu level.
After brushing, back to the first menu, select "immediately reboot the system restart the phone
10 and then patiently wait for a while, you first start will be relatively slow.

Thank you for sharing this rom, but i have some questions: have you tried it? If yes, which are the bugs? Does it work perfect and fast?

pikachukaki

Jan 27, 2012
Thessaloníki, Greece
Thank you for sharing this rom, but i have some questions: have you tried it? If yes, which are the bugs? Does it work perfect and fast?

Im using it right now its very fast and stable with tweaksv5 and kickasskernelizer i get 2500+ on quadrant but i only want to change the long press search key to open the mini menu with send sms and take screenshot option than open camera..anyone knows how i can change it?

Ok i fix it! ^_^ now the only one not working is the screenshot but there an app for that! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: MyNameIsKappa

blksina

Dec 14, 2011
is this me or its to iOs looking?, and whats about with more statistic? does someones some numbers , on why this is perfect?

ghaston

Sep 3, 2010
Can I update to this ROM with only wiping cache and dalvik from MIUI 2.3.2?

EDIT: Nevermind, I've tried it and I can confirm that you can't update from MIUI 2.3.2 with only wiping cache and dalvik

Last edited:

MyNameIsKappa

Jan 10, 2012
Siena
Im using it right now its very fast and stable with tweaksv5 and kickasskernelizer i get 2500+ on quadrant but i only want to change the long press search key to open the mini menu with send sms and take screenshot option than open camera..anyone knows how i can change it?

Ok i fix it! ^_^ now the only one not working is the screenshot but there an app for that! :p

Thank you! I upgraded to this ROM and i can confirm that is perfect!

Could you tell me please how did you change the long press search key to open another application?

pikachukaki

Jan 27, 2012
Thessaloníki, Greece

Could you tell me please how did you change the long press search key to open another application?

/system/usr/keylayout/qwerty.kl

change
#key 127 SEARCH WAKE_DROPPED
#key 217 CAMERA WAKE_DROPPED

to

#key 217 SEARCH WAKE_DROPPED

Reactions: MyNameIsKappa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM contents

Install the ROM:

Yes, I'm using it right now as we speak. It has both English (which I use) and Chinese.
    The only issue is that I can't seem to sync my account.

It needs gapps!

/system/usr/keylayout/qwerty.kl

change
    #key 217 CAMERA WAKE_DROPPED

to

#key 217 SEARCH WAKE_DROPPED
    I do not understand a thing, is based on ics?

No its based on 2.3.9 miui but has ics animations...its translated from chinese but you can get the picture of what about this rom is!