Transfer texts from one phone to another?

Search This thread

the5

Jan 1, 2011
So is there anyway to transfer texts from one phone to another in real time? The thing is I need to receive the texts on one phone and then send it to another. And from that other phone I need to respond to them looking like it came from the phone they first texted. LMK If this is possible.

Skyღ

Apr 15, 2012
In your house
Try using SMS Backup & Restore . It should help you on what you want to do . Simply just backup your SMS conversation and transfer that backup and the app of the SMS Backup & Restore to that another phone and restore it on that phone . I don't think that there's such a app for you to transfer message from one phone to another without sending SMS.

CyanChip

Apr 18, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
SMS Forwarding

What you want is called SMS forwarding BUT it does only half of what you want.
There are regular (SMS Forwarding) and stealth apps (SMS Replicator).
I can not post outside links yet.
I have not yet found an app that would allow you to repply from device #2 "as if" you were using your device number #1 but I will keep on looking.
Also, if there is not out there yet, (Not inmediate solution) you can request this from the developers of the app, specially if it is a paid one....

------------>
Found This Post useful? Please Give Thanks so I will keep on helping!

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Wish I would have known about this when I went from GB to ICE :( could have saved my txt's.

... is better by making mistakes. Being that said, whenever in doubth, check the market for " back-up", " restore", "save", etc. Something will come up that will show you of something that you did not know before.

And, just in case you don't know yet, there are apps to back-up: call-logs, Apps, and the firmware / OS (ROM).

You are not alone ;)

------------->
Found this post useful? Please give thanks so I keep on helping!

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

So is there anyway to transfer texts from one phone to another in real time? The thing is I need to receive the texts on one phone and then send it to another. And from that other phone I need to respond to them looking like it came from the phone they first texted. LMK If this is possible.

Bingo! I just found one app that does that... :D
Qs Call & SMS Divert Liteby TIME PLUS Q
Description:
No more worries about forgotten mobile
Now Divert all incoming Calls & SMS via text message with Qs Call & SMS Divert...

FEATURES:

* Notifies to another mobile via SMS, about all incoming calls in your mobile.
* Notifies to another mobile via SMS, about all incoming SMS in your mobile.
* Diverts any incoming SMS to another mobile
* Send SMS from another mobile as if you are sending from your own mobile
* Lookup any Contact in your Mobile from another mobile.
* Uses Secret code Authentication System.

ALL THESE FEATURES CAN BE ACTIVATED REMOTELY FROM ANOTHER PHONE VIA SMS

I hope this can solve your problem. If you do install it, consider posting your experience with this app for others to see/learn as well!

------------------->
Found my post useful? Please give thanks so I keep on helping!

cridst

Jun 5, 2013
you can try this AST Android SMS Transfer .AST Android SMS Transfer also offers the PC tool for managing your Android text messages, both Windows and Mac OS X version are supplied. It will free your Android phone SD card storage by transferring SMS to computer.