[HOW-TO] Reset flash counter

Search This thread

Shadowcareful

Mar 8, 2013
Lol :D there is no ics for our phone only Gingetbread (GB) and jeallybean (JB) and yes your falsh counter is normal so no problems :D

saintetienne

Jan 7, 2012
can't figure this one out , keep coming up with operation aborted status code 7 ,

any one got any ideas .

tia

upilguebu

Mar 15, 2013
You can't use that flashable zip on CM10.1/10.2/11 ( based from my experience xD )

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

saintetienne

Jan 7, 2012
Using with Cyanogen 10.2 , after many attempts manged to finally get it to work after using a temp version of cmw , I could get triangle away to work - said it was an incompatible phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's time to bring warranty back ;) Just flash attached file using CWM and here you are!

If you prefer a manual way then type the following line in terminal (or using adb shell):
    Code:
    dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0 bs=1 count=1 seek=3145732
    Be EXTREMELY careful if you're typing this manually. One mistake can brick your phone!

Confirmed to work with Gingerbread and JellyBean.
    Hi,
    I edit updater-script, now we can flash update.zip from CWM 6 recovery on Jelly Bean ;)

DOWNLOAD
    The amount of hatemail I've gotten from you guys and the community about this is absurd (posts, PMs, even email). Also very nice to come home to from vacation (thanks!).

I've been accused of stifling development, abuse of power as XDA moderator, shouted at, cursed, etc.

Let me make one thing very clear: I never asked nor told frapeti to remove the app.
    Honestly told though...
    "Redistribution not allowed" - Really? Well that's a very open and friendly attitude coming from a recognized developer on opensource scene...
    Antsm : the offset hasn't changed in JB. So this method should work for JB as well. No modifications required to the code..!!
    :)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium