Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 45,329 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bundle package from amazon

Tip us?

josefcrist
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjayf View Post
I've been putting off buying this because , well.. Amazon wants you to store your CC number on their site for future use.. I don't like that, but even a car charger at 8 clams is a super bargain. Add in a second usb cable and it's a steal. The case is 3 dollars alone. Not sure how they can sell so cheap.. must be build using child slave labor in Ecuador.
yeah and the chargers are not ul listed.
http://www.tinycave.com
Northern Utah Gun Club

Samsung captivate glide.
Pantech crossover.
Htc g1
Iphone 3g
samsung jack
Htc tmobile dash
lg incite- mp3 player and navagation
lg expo
sprint touch pro
Htc touch pro att fuze sold here on xda.
Plus a whole bunch of other phones that are not listed.

Etaduck
Old
Thanks Meter 9
So ordered one of these at the same time I order my expo, mostly because it was cheap, and I wanted to make sure I had something when to protect it when I received my Expo.

The charges, ... work, they seem to be much slower at charging the expo, but if you leave it over night, it will eventually fully charge the battery. I keep them in my laptop back as a spare. The USB cable is handy, works and is recognized in windows 7, though still only use it as a back up.

The screen protector is a bit thick and wears fast.There are marks evident on the screen of my movements on the titanium menu, though it does the job for now.

The case...... was really great the first few days. Covers everything it can while doing a nice job of rounding and smoothing around openings. I have since cracked one of the tracks that connects the two halves, though it still slides smoothly, just have to make sure its aliened well before closing. The rubber case itself, which was stiff at first, is now ply-able, the only main issue I have with that is the thin run along the edge of the screen moves around a bit when using the device. It has however, taken the impact of two separate drops and come out like a champ. So I can't really complain.

All in all.... the only thing I really was looking for was a temporary case until I could find another, and a screen protector. For that I got a spare usb cable, wall charger and a car charger. Like Jose said, the chargers are not UL listed, so I don't use them on a regular basis.

For 6 bucks, I'm really quite surprised. A good, but temporary fix to last a few months.