Search This thread

reno55

May 30, 2006
Nope I wiped everything before flashing. This is literally the only issue I've had.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

nonnarb

Oct 6, 2012
it was a very minor update. 4.2.1 is only a calender fix and some vibration fixes. less than 1mb update from 4.2 to 4.2.1

To add on to what Task said, I was under the impression that the bug didn't show December in the calendar app at all (since we all had been referring to it as the "calendar bug/fix," but apparently it was limited to adding contact's December birthdays to the people app. Definitely not as embarrassing for Google as I thought it was, haha:

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19736_...roid-4.2-update-rolling-out-to-nexus-devices/

Wickidmasshole

Account currently disabled
Apr 4, 2012
Boston Mass
Ive been reading through this topic alot and so far I'm willing to give this a whirl..

But can anyone tell me how this Rom compares to the other ones..or something like serenity 1.2 by DG

Sorry for the silly questions I am still a bit new in understanding all the differences between Roms.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

I was running serenity, this one is better in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mest22

jridda10121

Aug 7, 2012
Thanks the reply could you elaborate a bit on everything hehe..

Also how do I go from one Rom to another, I tried to flash a new Rom from my current and it wouldn't work..I did follow all steps as far as wiping etc, but it seems to be locked in some how..

Would I have to go back to factory then start over??

Thanks

Hey if need real noop help go to you tube there where I begun xda is a little bit more helpful after the hoop stage. Go back a little u can see how I still make my self look like a jackass

Last edited:
Reactions: mest22

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Hey if need real noop help go to galaxys3brickmyphoneandbitchaboutitintasksthread.com there where I begun xda is a little bit more helpful after the hoop stage. Go back a little u can see how I still make my self look like a jackass

You've just linked a website that has caused more problems in my thread than any other. I worn everyone to never use that site. Please take that link out of this thread please. Thanks.

Last edited:

jridda10121

Aug 7, 2012
No its not. You don't know much if you think so. This thread is correct. This is where this ROM is posted and this is where this ROM is supported. This isn't a debate thread. This is a ROM development thread. Leave if you can't respect that.

You're right this is a good ROM I like but that is a good learning site max lee. Not for this ROM so your right every post I make I get made to be an ass when trying to help

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
You're right this is a good ROM I like but that is a good learning site max lee. Not for this ROM so your right every post I make I get made to be an ass when trying to help

I know this is a good ROM. But I'm not sure you understand. 95% of the people that have had problems from using that site have come into this thread and created a mess. When in the first place they could just come here where I originally post this ROM, followed the simple directions in my OP, and been happy with this ROM the first time around without derailed this thread the I maintain. I'm not intending to make you look like an "ass", I just don't want any problems the stem from using that website to end up in my threads anymore. ;)

jridda10121

Aug 7, 2012
I know this is a good ROM. But I'm not sure you understand. 95% of the people that have had problems from using that site have come into this thread and created a mess. When in the first place they could just come here where I originally post this ROM, followed the simple directions in my OP, and been happy with this ROM the first time around without derailed this thread the I maintain. I'm not intending to make you look like an "ass", I just don't want any problems the stem from using that website to end up in my threads anymore. ;)

Alright should be edited

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
Who needs an edit, when I can delete;)

So ur sig indicates someone has slapped you in the face with a 28cent donation... wow...

Edit your sig Arch...

monies2.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB