[APP] [2.1+] ---NEW--- ★HI AppLock 2.92 released, -- ★ Best Lock, Better Protection

Search This thread

hiapp

May 20, 2013
[APP] [2.1+] ---NEW--- ★HI AppLock 2.92 released, -- ★ Best Lock, Better Protection

★ HI AppLock is the BEST App Lock, App Protect, Privacy Protect tool on Market! MUST HAVE! Give it a try, you will love it!

★ Comparing to other app lock tool, HI AppLock is MORE easy, more powerful, more reliable with LESS memory footprint, less battery consumption.

HI AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.

★ With the help of HI AppLock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
★ HI AppLock Features:
1. Protect any app: Such as SMS, Contact, Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google+ etc with password (pin lock or pattern lock), secure your privacy
2. Re-lock policy: Every time, Until screen off, 1/3/5 minutes
3. Multi lock feature: Different lock may have different password (Only HI AppLock have such feature on market)
4. Auto task (tasker) feature
5. Disguise feature: Disguise as a Calculator
6. Theme support: Themed password screen
7. Widget for quick lock and unlock
8. Quick lock switcher on status bar
9. Can prevent app from being uninstall (Lock Settings, Google Play Store, Installer/Uninstaller)
10. Can lock incoming or outgoing calls
11. Lock screen : can lock entire screen
12. HI AppLock can be add to device admin, prevent from being uninstall
13. HI AppLock can auto restart when being killed by task killers, reliable to protect your privacy
14. Little memory footprint and power-saving
15. Fake Error Message
16. Random keyboard
17. Hide HI Applock icon from launcher
18. Lock phone plugin: Anti theft
19. Pic lock plugin: Lock and vault gallery picture photo or video safely and easily
20. Facebook lock plugin, WhatsApp lock plugin, Line lock plugin

★ Hope HI App Lock bring VALUE to you, if yes, please help to spread the word! Thanks
• We are actively fixing any bugs, improving features, and release new version actively
Any comments, please email us for quick reply:
himobileteam@gmail.com

★ Down link:
HI App Lock (Google Play Store)

★ Please help to translate the HI App Lock app:
Bellow please find HI_App_Lock_Translation.zip (Include the string.xml and the latest Google Play description). Thanks in advance.
(email: himobileteam@gmail.com)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7inch_1000_500.jpg
    7inch_1000_500.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 43,501
  • HI_App_Lock_Translation.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 2,580
Last edited:

charmidz

Mar 15, 2013
V1.00 update (2013-5-20):
1. Protects installed Apps using password
2. Locks incoming calls
3. Lock Settings
4. Lock Google Play Store
5. Prevent Apps from uninstall
6. Quick lock switcher on status bar
7. Re-lock policy: allow short exit,no need to unlock again
8. Prevent HI App Lock Service from being stopped and uninstalled[/INDENT][/INDENT]

nice app :angel:
thanks you :)

Reactions: hiapp

brunoisa10

Oct 17, 2007
Westende
just downloaded

great idea :)

tested :)

even possible to lock Internet explorer (for my kids) Really very good

I've locked settings , play store internet explorer , gmail , my GPS app , really fantastic app ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: hiapp and charmidz

shivg86

Jul 21, 2012
delhi
I hope it is not like app lock.as in app lock when we click home button and leave the app running, it shows in task manager and can be opened from there.I think that is a bad feature.I hope your app is not like that.thank you

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

hiapp

May 20, 2013
I hope it is not like app lock.as in app lock when we click home button and leave the app running, it shows in task manager and can be opened from there.I think that is a bad feature.I hope your app is not like that.thank you

Thanks, this is a bug, I am doing investigation on it, and will do a quick fix soon,
BTW, are you using Android 4.1 ? and which task manager are you using?
Thanks

Reactions: charmidz

J0kker

Mar 15, 2012
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Can't try it right now, i'll test it later, but i wonder if there is a "fake force close" fonction?
I like it because when someone want to launch a "suspicious" app, it tells them that it's broken, i find that less suspicious than having a password protected app... (Your gf will always ask you what's the password lol).

Other than that, this app seems pretty neat :)

hiapp

May 20, 2013

I have released the v1.10 (on XDA only, not on Google Play yet) to try fix this issue, could you please help to verify? Thanks a lot

Reactions: charmidz

hiapp

May 20, 2013
Can't try it right now, i'll test it later, but i wonder if there is a "fake force close" fonction?
I like it because when someone want to launch a "suspicious" app, it tells them that it's broken, i find that less suspicious than having a password protected app... (Your gf will always ask you what's the password lol).

Other than that, this app seems pretty neat :)

Sure, "fake force close" feature will be added, Thanks

J0kker

Mar 15, 2012
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I just tried the last beta, and when hitting return button at password screen, gets back to homepage, and if you force close launcher (on CM7 there's an option for that, by keeping return button pushed), then it will get you to the protected app.
But i think there's no way to avoid this, probably an android limitation ?

The big problem with apps protection is that all those i've tested don't kill the launched app if you don't enter the good password, it just relaunch the launcher (you can see it if you have more than one available, it will ask you to pick up your launcher), it could result in big battery drain if you protect for example a game, am i wrong ?

Anyway, your app is pretty good :)

Reactions: hiapp

brunoisa10

Oct 17, 2007
Westende
issue in Landscape

I can't unlock I see only the 1 2 3
4 5 6 truncated
and I can't see other numbers

please add Landscape mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-21-20-43-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-21-20-43-49.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 711

ThePureHeart

Jan 15, 2013
Currently this app is just like every other app-locker.
What would make this unique is if we could set different passwords for some apps.
So, to access Phone the password could be 1234 but to access Messages it could be 4585.
I'm sure you get the idea.

Right now I can do this with Tasker, but it'd be nice to have an app that does this without long setups

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition

Reactions: khanhlnq and hiapp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

★ HI AppLock is the BEST App Lock, App Protect, Privacy Protect tool on Market! MUST HAVE! Give it a try, you will love it!

★ Comparing to other app lock tool, HI AppLock is MORE easy, more powerful, more reliable with LESS memory footprint, less battery consumption.

HI AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.

★ With the help of HI AppLock, you may:
    Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
    Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
    Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
    Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
    ★ HI AppLock Features:
    1. Protect any app: Such as SMS, Contact, Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google+ etc with password (pin lock or pattern lock), secure your privacy
    2. Re-lock policy: Every time, Until screen off, 1/3/5 minutes
    3. Multi lock feature: Different lock may have different password (Only HI AppLock have such feature on market)
    4. Auto task (tasker) feature
    5. Disguise feature: Disguise as a Calculator
    6. Theme support: Themed password screen
    7. Widget for quick lock and unlock
    8. Quick lock switcher on status bar
    9. Can prevent app from being uninstall (Lock Settings, Google Play Store, Installer/Uninstaller)
    10. Can lock incoming or outgoing calls
    11. Lock screen : can lock entire screen
    12. HI AppLock can be add to device admin, prevent from being uninstall
    13. HI AppLock can auto restart when being killed by task killers, reliable to protect your privacy
    14. Little memory footprint and power-saving
    15. Fake Error Message
    16. Random keyboard
    17. Hide HI Applock icon from launcher
    18. Lock phone plugin: Anti theft
    19. Pic lock plugin: Lock and vault gallery picture photo or video safely and easily
    20. Facebook lock plugin, WhatsApp lock plugin, Line lock plugin

★ Hope HI App Lock bring VALUE to you, if yes, please help to spread the word! Thanks
    • We are actively fixing any bugs, improving features, and release new version actively
    Any comments, please email us for quick reply:
    himobileteam@gmail.com

★ Down link:
    HI App Lock (Google Play Store)

★ Please help to translate the HI App Lock app:
    Bellow please find HI_App_Lock_Translation.zip (Include the string.xml and the latest Google Play description). Thanks in advance.
    (email: himobileteam@gmail.com)

attachment.php
    v2.7 released

V2.7 update(2013-9-2):
    1. Add Pic Lock plug-in (HI Pic Lock can also be used as an independent app)
    2. According to users' feedback, separate Anti Theft feature as a plug-in to minimize the permission request(Yes,we are listening)
    3. Optimize the notification(anti-kill) setting
    4. Add option of "do nothing when click the notification"
    5. Fix most reported FC bug

V2.7 released, which item do you like?

I just tried the last beta, and when hitting return button at password screen, gets back to homepage, and if you force close launcher (on CM7 there's an option for that, by keeping return button pushed), then it will get you to the protected app.
    But i think there's no way to avoid this, probably an android limitation ?

The big problem with apps protection is that all those i've tested don't kill the launched app if you don't enter the good password, it just relaunch the launcher (you can see it if you have more than one available, it will ask you to pick up your launcher), it could result in big battery drain if you protect for example a game, am i wrong ?

Anyway, your app is pretty good :)

v1.20 will "kill the launched app if you don't enter the good password", please have a check, Thanks
    Permissions...

Too many permissions for a lock app and i would like some explanations about it...

This application has access to these rights:

Your messages
    receive text messages (SMS) OK

Network communication
    full network access OK
    view network connections WHY
    view Wi-Fi connections WHY
    connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi WHY
    change network connectivity WHY

Phone calls
    read phone state OK and identity WHY
    reroute outgoing calls WHY