[Q] Battery Charging Problem m7

Search This thread

Lord-e

Jun 2, 2014
I recently rooted my m7 to android revolution. I think I screwed up halfway resulting in this problem. When I charge my phone and then off it, the screen only shows a charging battery symbol without showing the percentage of battery. And when I press the power button to switch it on, the screen freezes to the battery symbol while the red light goes off. The only way it seems to on it is to reset the screen by holding the power and volume down buttons together for a while which unfreezes the screen to black and then press the power button again to switch it on. However, my battery doesn't charge during the process and there was battery drain. Any idea to fix this problem? Thanks.

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
I recently rooted my m7 to android revolution. I think I screwed up halfway resulting in this problem. When I charge my phone and then off it, the screen only shows a charging battery symbol without showing the percentage of battery. And when I press the power button to switch it on, the screen freezes to the battery symbol while the red light goes off. The only way it seems to on it is to reset the screen by holding the power and volume down buttons together for a while which unfreezes the screen to black and then press the power button again to switch it on. However, my battery doesn't charge during the process and there was battery drain. Any idea to fix this problem? Thanks.

Have you tried re-installing ARHD? I would also do a full wipe to clear out any bad data. Make sure you backup your personal files before you full wipe.