[APP] Battlefield 3 Bullet Drop Calculator (first app I've ever made!)

Search This thread

dongimin2

Feb 26, 2010
Singapore
Hey hey hey, what up XDA-Devs, this is my first time posting in this section :p

This is a simple bullet drop calculator for the great FPS game of 2011 - Battlefield 3.

The app itself is simple but the usage is quite hard to learn. The instructions are in the market description.

This app utilizes the drop formula supplied by the kind reddit user Sipa in this thread. Big thanks to him.

Well, try it out. I paid 25 USD to get my account ready XD

Get it here

--- Known Bugs ---

• None, you tell me.

--- Undecided Upcoming Features ---

• You tell me.

Last edited:

nooomoto

Sep 22, 2010
Miami, FL
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty sick with the headshots while playing recon class but I'll check your app out..hopefully it'll be useful for those real long shots like 450+

Either way very cool idea.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Reactions: dongimin2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey hey hey, what up XDA-Devs, this is my first time posting in this section :p

This is a simple bullet drop calculator for the great FPS game of 2011 - Battlefield 3.

The app itself is simple but the usage is quite hard to learn. The instructions are in the market description.

This app utilizes the drop formula supplied by the kind reddit user Sipa in this thread. Big thanks to him.

Well, try it out. I paid 25 USD to get my account ready XD

Get it here

--- Known Bugs ---

• None, you tell me.

--- Undecided Upcoming Features ---

• You tell me.
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty sick with the headshots while playing recon class but I'll check your app out..hopefully it'll be useful for those real long shots like 450+

Either way very cool idea.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium