Replacement screen?

Search This thread

mackdaddy187

Jul 5, 2010
Brampton
So I managed to crack my screen today right after waking up and dropping the phone. I looked on Dealextreme and it has a replacement case for the whole phone.

MY question is that does that dealextreme case also include the glass screen. Also is there somewhere else I can just buy the screen?

Thanks.

FilexUnderground

Jul 24, 2010
Get yourself a new digitizer including front cover. Because its really hard to get the digitizer of. It will only cost you 65 on ebay.
I fixed my diamond 2 last time :) Works perfect now. Not that hard! Take some time and beers

Cheers

mackdaddy187

Jul 5, 2010
Brampton
Get yourself a new digitizer including front cover. Because its really hard to get the digitizer of. It will only cost you 65 on ebay.
I fixed my diamond 2 last time :) Works perfect now. Not that hard! Take some time and beers

Cheers

Yup ordered a digitizer yesterday for 60 + 15 shipping to canada. I don't trust ebay or paypal much so I pay straight off the credit card. Anything goes wrong I can file a dispute.

xalikoutis

Dec 19, 2010
I think i 'll buy also a new digitizer because my screen has a lot o scratches. But is there any x10 disassembly video. I searched youtube and i found nothing

brat81

It's not really that hard tbh i just replaced my whole phone (case,screen,digitizer) the only thing you need to be extremely safe with is the flex cable to the front keypad.

Heres what phone phone looked like
black_cracked.jpg
black_on_white.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If I understand correctly it is your digitizer that is cracked..
    Replacing the touch digitizer is possible but quite a technical thing to do...